HELP

Talk about anything that's clean.

HELP

Postby tiger » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:46 pm

have windows 7 now, not all that happy with it, yet? ive been trying to install uo assist back on, cant seem to be able to do it. seems uo asst. cant find uo installed on my computer.seeing as how im playing uo right now i figure i must have it installed. anybody know the magic words to get it installed in my registry? thanks in advance, the one and only protector of women, Mr Wonderful.
tiger
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:23 pm

when uo assist looks for the file it is looking for it in the old location...you just need to point in the right direction...

at some point you should be able to browse and locate the file yourself...you are looking for the file called uo.exe or uopatch.exe(cant remember which)...anyway you will find it in the folowing location:

open my computer, go into program files(x86) then into electronic arts and finally into ultima online stygian abyss classic

I think it is the patch one you want to point it to...pretty sure that is it but anyway that is where the files is...

the path should look like this if you went to the right place:

as stated pretty sure it is uopatch you want and here is a picture of it...if that doesnt work do the same theng but point it to the uo file shown in picture above the uopatch one...lol...

Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Return to General Discussion