PAS Vendor Houses

Talk about anything that's clean.

PAS Vendor Houses

Postby wild flower » Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:28 pm

CONGRADULATIONS to all owners of vendors at the Luna Corner Market. They look great and are stocked well. Keep up the good work everyone. Hope they are making you lots of money.

I haven't checked the ones at the shop outside of Luna but the last time I looked they needed help. Please check them and stock them with something. People will not return if each time they come by there is nothing there. Lets get them stocked and looking good for everyone.

There are still spots available at both vendor houses so if you don't have one and would like one please contact me for the one inside Luna walls and contact KD for outside luna walls. And those that only have one, you can one at each. Lets get them both filled up with full vendors.

Thanks WF
:flower:
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Brianna » Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:04 am

hey guys this is your chance get you stuff on vendors and sell it all and make me i mean you some gold

these houses get visited frequently and i love to window shop but like wildflower said if they aint there and stocked there isnt anything for me to look at

we can do this
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby wild flower » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:38 pm

We are consolidating all vendors to the PAS Luna Corner Market inside luna walls. So if you have a vendor in the house outside luna walls please let me know when you can get them transfered. There are two slots left but I can open up the PAS vendor location and move it to the crafters house if need be and if we need even more slots than that we can always put some vendors at the crafters house. If you have a vendor at the house outside the walls and there is nothing on it please dismiss it. We can use this house for other things when all is done.

CONGRADULATIONS AND A GREAT BIG THANK YOU to all vendor owners inside luna walls - they look AWESOME. Great job all!
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Return to General Discussion