A Very Special Thank You

Talk about anything that's clean.

A Very Special Thank You

Postby wild flower » Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:15 pm

I would like to send out a very special Thank You to Jade and Love Spirit.

I was having some trouble with my credit card and getting my account paid for, so my keep went into IDOC mode. They tried several ways to reach me and watched my keep very carefully. They were going to grab as much of my stuff as possible and keep it for me.

Since they were finally able to get a hold of me they paid for my account, set up another keep to put stuff into (because I had the big storage), we moved stuff to the other keep, and then we traded the keep to Jade to get it out of IDOC mode.

Once you trade a house it takes 42 hours to trade back so we set up to do it on Tuesday. Well, as usual I got over loaded with home and school work and I was unable to get back on. So the two of them traded the house back, and took the stuff back for me.

They are two great friends and I'm so honored to called them my friends -- THANK YOU my friends.
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Ciara » Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:17 pm

That is wonderful news, WildFlower. I'm so glad they helped you out. *hugs*
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Wonderful friends

Postby VioletJo » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:38 am

I must say that is one thing the PAS family is good for, we are there to help each other when we can..
I am so glad things worked out.
Thanks all the way around.
Hugs
VioletJo

Study hard that is the most important thing.
VioletJo
PAS First Lady
PAS First Lady

Medals: 3
Seth Medal of Compassion (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1) Medal of Ariel Joy (1)

Return to General Discussion