My Luna Shop (NOT the PAS Luna Corner Shop!)

Talk about anything that's clean.

My Luna Shop (NOT the PAS Luna Corner Shop!)

Postby Valkyrie » Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:29 am

Hey folks! I'll be demolishing the Luna Shop in about one week, therefore, I am cancelling autorenewal on all vendors at the shop by tomorrow. I will send icqs to all people who currently have vendor spots there.

As soon as all the vendors have dropped or been removed, I intend to turn it into an open patio shop. The reason for this isn't the new tiles and decor, but rather the fact that I have had very few people take me up on vendor spots, even though the vendor spots at my shop have been TOTALLY FREE of charge! I am hoping that turning the shop into an open patio should quell any misgivings people have that their vendor will not be easily accessible from the street. I have had people refuse to take spots on the balconies because they want a front row, on the street, first floor spot. Sorry folks, but not everyone can have that. The new patio arrangement should make ALL vendors easy to see and easily accessible.

So after I tear it all down and redo the shop for the last time, PAS members will once again be invited to place vendors. Spots will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis. The house is inside Luna and can hold 34 vendors. I'm hoping to see alot of nicely stocked vendors there in the future. =)
Valkyrie
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby wild flower » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:00 pm

Just a reminder that the house she is redoing is NOT the PAS Luna Corner Market. The house I'm holding for PAS is doing great and I'm leaving it alone.

:smt053
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Valkyrie » Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:28 am

Since I'm getting alot of ingame questions regarding this, let me clarify a few things.

#1. NO. I am NOT getting rid of my Luna shop. It's not for sale for gold nor for RL dollars.

#2. NO. It is NOT closing. It is being remodelled since the only reason I can see that people do not want vendors there is the house design. I had a total of 10 people with vendors in that shop, and 2 of those people didn't need vendor spots since they also have vendors at the PAS Corner Shop across the street and at many other places. So that means I have a shop that was only actually helping 8 people out. I'm sure that with a little renovation, more people will consider having a vendor there.

#3. YES. All PAS will be welcome to inquire about placing a vendor there. Vendors can be placed the evening of Nov 2 after it is remodelled.

#4. I guess that any inventory which is not removed from the house sign by its owner will go into my moving crate after a week. I will try to keep track of that. If your goods end up there, let me know. They will be returned.

Still have questions? ICQ me at 200550687

Thanx. Valkyrie/Cami
Valkyrie
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Brianna » Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:47 am

so if i have a vendor at the pas house cattycorner from your house are you implying i cant have one at yours also

figured i would ask questions since everyone else is

lol...love ya cami

bri
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Valkyrie » Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:33 am

Nope that's not even close to what I am saying.

I said "2 of those people didn't need vendor spots since they also have vendors at the PAS Corner Shop across the street and at many other places."

The main point was "AND at MANY other places" on those two, meaning that of the 10 at my shop, only 8 actually had a need for the shop.

It's disheartening to have a perfectly good shop that nobody wishes to use. Plain & simple.

So I'll redesign it for the last time and see how it goes.

Maybe I should be selling the shop instead of the Fel keep eh? lol =)
Last edited by Valkyrie on Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Valkyrie
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Tracy » Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:40 am

I took down all 5 of my vendors at the various locations about six months ago (had one at the luna vendor house north of luna, one at cami's, one at the luna corner store, one at bagball and one at the tram trinsic rune library). I was too busy at the time to keep them all stocked properly. I should put one back up so I can at least move some of my stuff out of my house...
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby wild flower » Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:53 am

There is one spot left at the Luna Corner Market - hollar at me if you would like it.

:snake
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Brianna » Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:27 pm

cool just wanted to bug ya.....now for the next pointless question

after i run everyone off from your shop and nobody wants a vendor there and you have redesigned it for the absolute last time whatcha gonna do with the house then?????????

you know i love buggin people so consider this your day of being bugged by me

love bri
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Brianna » Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:21 pm

cami i was just being antagonistic or however it is spelt

i know whatcha mean and i dont fault you there just had to bug someone and your post seemed like a good one to pick on

love bri
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Postby Valkyrie » Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:28 am

Naw Brianna I take no offense. *Hugs*

And I'm an optimist =)

My house design apparently sucked, might as well use the new house tiles and deco and make it a nice lil patio.

That vendor house is gonna rock. Almost as much as the PAS Corner Shop does. :)

And read yer private messages Bri!!! lol
Valkyrie
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby wild flower » Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:39 am

Thank you for the compliment Valkyrie - I do appreciate it. Yours will be great as well - I have faith and I believe in you.

:smt037
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Postby Valkyrie » Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:37 am

Today, October 31st, is D-day for that house. The last vendors will be gone today and it'll get dropped and rebuilt, then November 2nd after I get my new deco packs, we'll be up & running again. =)
Valkyrie
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Valkyrie » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:15 am

Or ... I could sleep all day on October 31st to make up for having worked 16 hours followed by another 8 hours on almost no sleep...

LOL Shop's still standing but not for long!
Valkyrie
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Return to General Discussion