PAS romped all over the Labrynith Champ Spawn!

Talk about anything that's clean.

PAS romped all over the Labrynith Champ Spawn!

Postby Karn » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:56 pm

I took no pictures, my bad. I can say the intrepid brave warriors, mages, tamers, necros, etc etc etc did a hell of a job! We fought like heck to just get everyone to the back of the Labrynith. Once there killing the spawn got a bit hairy at times.

We all wondered what was going to happen then we all got messages from the Minotaurs so we knew the spawn was up and running. It took a long time killing all the creatures, ovr an hour...even the evil, evil Pyre who would always wander down our way.

All of a sudden some VERY large pink Minotaurs spawned with a larger Minotaur. Their area attack was incredible! I saw 7 people drop at once and we were 5-7 tiles away from him! Finally they all were killed. The loot was terrible, not even a gold drop from the heavens.

I'm very pleased we did this and thanks to everyone who came for the long ride and the death robe collection. This is one TOUGH champ spawn to say the least, harder than any Tokuno or Fel Champ.

I had a blast, WOOT! PAS Rules!
Karn
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1)

Postby Marck VanRaekson » Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:57 am

I also did not get any pictures. On the initial charge down the path I thought I was going to die, so did my mentor Centibite. To his and my surprise I made it to the end without dying, but that was it. After the fight began and the spawn got thick I must have died twenty times. I think I even got killed by someone's pet... and when the champ spawned I couldn't even get close enough to get one hit. Thanks to everyone who rezzed me again and again and again... This was my very first event with PAS since I joined the guild and it was alot of fun. I cant wait until next time.

"Let he who is without sin, buy the first round."
Marck VanRaekson
PAS Templar
PAS Templar

Postby Mystique » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:58 am

Yes even I had never been that far down to join the spawn, I was doing very well with BlackSatin. Only had two deaths up till the end, then ended up by collecting Death Robes 7 to the exact. he he. Black Satin only died once, but guildmate found him hiding over in a corner--he knows how to stay alive. :lol:

It was great fun the last 5 death robes were all in one spot--went to get body--ran back to get rezzed (Thank you all for that) ran back to body a Reamatar (the Yellow thing) came around the side of the building each time and zapped me. I bet it was the same one too. Ended up it was killed with some other meanies and my bodies were under them. Of Course first one was long gone as bones then poof.

It was great a challange and fun to say the least. Hope to do it again sometime.
*Hugs & Smiles*

Yesterday is History; Tomorrow a Mystery; Today a Gift
Mystique
In Memory
In Memory

Postby Tevvin » Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:32 am

with all the death and destruction, killing and mayhem, i was only able to snap a few.

What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?
Tevvin
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1)

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:06 pm

Hey Marck....if you thought that was fun then be sure to make the Gauntlet tonight if you are able....it is a BLAST too....cya there hopefully!!!
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Rex » Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:23 pm

Although I don't much enjoy the gauntlet, I will still be there tonight.
Rex
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Ghost » Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:50 pm

wish i had join you guys :cry:
Ghost
PAS WebMaster
PAS WebMaster

Medals: 2
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1)
Discord ID#: Ghost_TTT#7498

Return to General Discussion