I have a favor to ask

Talk about anything that's clean.

I have a favor to ask

Postby wild flower » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:27 am

I was hoping to get to play a bit during the Halloween season but unfortunately I haven't had a chance and it doesn't look good the next couple of days because I have to prepare for my final observations and transfer to a new school.

Is there anyone that could get me a small collection of the Halloween candy and goodies that happened this year? I usually take my beggar out and get it myself but ran out of time ------ PPPPLLLLEEEAAASSSEEE :(

:smt090
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Eleanor Rigby » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:20 am

Madge O'Coyne would be happy to fill up your trick or treat bag Wildflower :)

~~Eleanor
Eleanor Rigby
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 2
Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Chalnoth Tholl » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:43 am

Hi Wildflower,
Even if you don't have time to play...If you can log on your character and let hjer bank sit for a while , pumpkins and perhaps a jack-o-lantern will spawn with your name. If we see it we will hold for you. I am sure other goodies can be obtained for you this season.
Chalnoth Tholl
PAS GM
PAS GM

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby wild flower » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:07 am

I can try that but how long will this take place so I know if I'm just sitting or what not?

Thank you so much Eleanor -- I'm such a pack rat -- even when I'm not there. I need a doctor I think. :)
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Ciara » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:58 pm

If you have an active account, be sure to log in and get your 13th anniversary tickets. I have been xshard trading , so if you want a few extra tickets I can give you some.

If you can log your characters in Wednesday about event time, we are going to be looking for pumpkins with PAS character names that day, and would be sure to look. If you can't do it then, just try logging in on a character you would like to have a possible named pumpkin for, and hopefully someone will see one.

Miss you!
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Queen Mum » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:42 pm

will keep eye out for Wild Flower 'Jackolantern as well and Ciara I have 2 of yours name Ciara ... plus I have saved a few more 'pas' members ....

There are now 11 vendors located inside Luna town that have named jackolanterns as well (free of course) so be sure to check those often.

3 are on the east corner entrance to Luna (vendors are on roof) dressed in orange ...

6 are on the south side (4 at one house and 2 next door) again dressed in orange

1 kitty corner across from Karns on south side is dressed in white on the roof (i think that is LoveSpirits vendor)

1 on the west side dressed in orange at the corner house .. the small vendor house that Rob owns ...

*gotta love the community spirit of Sonoma! :)
Queen Mum
Queen of Cookies
Queen of Cookies

Medals: 1
People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Ciara » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:06 pm

That is terrific, Queen Mum! I'll be checking those out later. What a good idea. I will do that with the ones I find, and when we do the PAS pumpkin event, would be a solution to how to store the pumpkins for people, to put them on our PAS vendor. Thank you! And thank you for finding my pumpkins. I haven't had much luck doing that myself.

I particularly would like a Lavendar pumpkin, so I'll be taking her out on Wednesday.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Eleanor Rigby » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:50 pm

Hi Wildflower,

I have some of the Halloween goodies for you. Candy of course, Wine, Cake, Skulls on a Pike and an Excellent Iron Maiden so far.

~Eleanor
Eleanor Rigby
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 2
Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby wild flower » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:02 am

You all Rock!
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Postby Maldar » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:47 pm

Wll, shoot. I knew I should have made a beggar. *sigh*
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Return to General Discussion