Pumpkins

Talk about anything that's clean.

Pumpkins

Postby Maldar » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:12 pm

I have a LOT of pumpkins for people. I was putting them in the mailbox at the Crafters' House but, I have so many little ones, I don't want to swamp the house with them. Unfortunately, I only have around 7-8 large pumpkins. Sir Carl, I have another for you (I already had put a couple of yours in the mailbox.) KD, one of these belongs to Princess Kelli. I also have a large pumpkin for Red, Dripping Blood, Carnes, Sweaver Girl and Draven. I have seen several large pumpkins at Love Spirit's house. They are locked down and I can't get them. I remember one is Foxxy's. I wish I knew the new members' names. I have no doubt I have walked right past their pumpkins without knowing it.
Okay.....back to the patches....
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:01 pm

ah great, I had logged both Princesses in (Katie and Kelli) and was searching to get as many of those as possible, especially since they rarely play UO now.

Ill get with you later this week or weekend and trade you the Maldar pumpkins that I have found while searching.

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Warden » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:36 pm

Hey Maldar...good to see you back.

Everybody I know has more small pumpkins at this point than they can use, and aren't really looking for more. I don't know everybody, though. :) It also seems that people are most interested in pumpkins if they are big (still regular pumpkins, not jack-o-lanterns) and if they have a long title. For example, The Lord Thaeus the Legendary Archanist's [PAS] Pumpkin, rather than just Thaeus' Pumpkin.

Most people do still want jack-o-lanterns, especially if it's for a character they don't have one for yet. Also, if you missed Queen Mum's post from the other day, go look it up. She tells where the pumpkin vendors are in Luna. Last I knew there were about 12 vendors people had set up to drop jack-o-lanterns on so their owners can pick them up, and they are not charging for them either.
Warden
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby Maldar » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:22 pm

Thanks, Warden. Nice to be back!
Thanks for the info.
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby Ike » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:57 am

I got a Maldar Jack O lantern!!!! I couldn't find you tonight, so I put it in the mail box at Crafters so you can pick it up tomorrow.
Ike
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Ciara » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:54 am

Maldar Jack O Lantern is on the Jack O lantern vendor at Crafter House. Thank you, Hog! Some more Princess Katie and Princess Kelli and King David pumpkins are in the small round pouch on the pumpkin vendors. Several more pumpkins and Jack O lanterns were added in the last two backpacks and the round pouch. Thanks everyone for turning them in!
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Maldar » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:29 pm

Awesome! Thank you, Ike!!

I swear, if I find one more jack o' lantern for "Water Bong", I'm going to hunt that guy down and kill him! lol
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby wild flower » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:48 am

Is this event still going on?

I was wrapping up my field experience of teaching and had no time to bank sit but thanks. I'm gonna play today and some this week so hopefully I can get things off vendors.
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Ciara » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:37 pm

The event is still going on. If you log in on the names of your characters you hope to get pumpkins for, and spend a little time doing thing (bank sit at Luna), hopefully you will get a pumpkin with your name, maybe even a Jack O'Lantern. You must be on for at least 20 minutes, hopefully more, to get your name to spawn a jack o lantern (according to Jade of OWL)

WildFlower, i made a character with your name on my account and have logged her in to get you a pumpkin, and I did get two, but no jack o'lantern. The chance of getting the jack o'lantern (bigger) is based somewhat on fame and karma, so your real character would have a better chance.

There are people who are saving the Jack o'lanterns. Lady Jade of Owl has a tower house just outside the north gate of Luna that has open access, and backpacks of jack o'lanterns with people's names on them.

I have a book with runes to the pumpkin fields locked down in the Crafter House where we have the books.

I got you some of the Halloween candy. I don't have begging high enough so haven't done that for you, but Eleanor might be able to, if you don't have a beggar.

Hope to see you. Glad you are surviving school.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:48 pm

I also have one Wildflower pumpkin stashed, but its a small pumpkin, not the large jack-o-lantern like Ciara mentioned.

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Maldar » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:37 pm

I have 3 small pumpkins for Wild Flower, no jacks though.
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby wild flower » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:00 am

Thank you all for your help. I logged on last night to help in the search and was able to find some jacks but not with my name. Ciara found a small one and eventually we gave up for the evening. So I decided to check the town vendors just in case. Thats when this tall, dark and handsome stranger came up to me and handed me a Wild Flower Jack o Lantern and said it was from Maldar.

Thank you so much --- I love it!!!! :notworthy:

Also, when I first logged in I ran to the crafters house and seen Elenor so she was so sweet and loaded me up with candy and other treats that she found for me.

Thanks Elenor they are fantastic! :love4:

Thanks everyone for working so hard for me -- I really appreciate it a lot!! :love2:

On a different note -- I thought I would give my family an update on school. I just passed my field experience of teaching.Only two more sections of actual hands on teaching to go and two more online classes. I graduate in June and I really can't wait because I'm so burnt. Thanks for all the support and love!
WF :toothy4:
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Eleanor Rigby » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:06 pm

You're almost there - you go girl!!! You Rock!!!

:blob3:

*hugs*
Eleanor
Eleanor Rigby
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 2
Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Return to General Discussion