Talk about anything that's clean.

Renewing a Promise

Postby kyra » Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:45 am

The Renewal of Vows
between
♥ KingDavid and QueenKyra ♥
Tuesday, October 31, 2006

♥Queen Kyra:

KD and I want to thank you for being here with us today to celebrate.

First of all, we want to celebrate you, our family at PAS. You bring so much to our lives every day …. laughter, friendship, a little chaos, and yes --- a lot of craziness. Every one of you is unique and special in the best of ways. We know how lucky we are to be here with you. PAS means the world to both of us … there’s nowhere else we’d rather be.

We’re also here to celebrate being together … as King and Queen. This couldn’t be nearly as special if you weren’t all here with us.

My King … we stood in front of each other over a year ago … and made promises to one another. I told my story … a fairytale of sorts. One of those rags-to-riches Cinderella stories. Not riches of gold … but riches of the heart. I remember telling the tale of how lost and alone I was…. and how my world changed when I found my Knight in Shining Armor. Though life may sometimes lead us down unexpected paths … love has a way of always bringing us back to where we belong. When others had doubts, you believed in me. When I felt like giving up, you gave me strength. I’m not afraid of standing alone anymore … because no matter what happens, you are always here … standing beside me. You have made my life so much better, and for this … I’ll always be thankful. I stand here today … to renew the promises I made to you on June 11, 2005. To make sure you’ll never doubt that I’ll be here … beside you … where I belong. You have my heart …. my love … and this promise …. forever.

♥KingDavid:

Kyra … Ever since the first day of our marriage, I have felt like I was the luckiest man in Sonoma. With each passing day, I have grown to love you even more As I have gotten to know everything about you. You have touched my hand, my heart, my soul with your love. I wish I could find the words to properly thank you, but they escape me. “I Love Kyra.” Those 3 words mean the world to me. I cannot imagine a day without my Kyra. I am still the luckiest man in Sonoma. Thank you, Kyra, for loving me.

To the people of Sonoma, I hereby Vow … I will never rest while evil stalks this land. I will work tirelessly on behalf of others in Sonoma. I will protect the innocents from evil, in whatever form that may take. I will place the lives of others above my own life.

To my PAS Guildmates, I hereby Vow … I will work hard to make every day FUN to be a PAS. I will never abandon my guildmates. I will make a point to get to know every single PAS better. I will never back down from evil, in whatever form that may take.

And lastly, to my beloved Kyra, I hereby Vow … I will never stop working hard to make you smile and have fun. I will always be here beside you, through the good and the bad. I will always respect you for who you are. I will always love every little thing about you. And I will never stop trying to place bags in our houses and lock them down for quick storage. *smiles*

I love you, Kyra … now, forever, and thru eternity.

♥The End♥

kyra

Postby Rex » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:28 pm

Aww congrats guys, I so wanted to be there but I got volun.....told to hang out with my family, LOL.

:)
Rex
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Re:

Postby leetch » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:30 pm

well well well, seeing as it is officially official, theres only one thing left to do...
leetch
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Tracy » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:05 pm

Grats again guys, sorry I couldn't be there :(
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Return to General Discussion