IT'S AMAZING!! BUY IT NOW!!

Talk about anything that's clean.

Postby KDSonoma » Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:16 pm

razor is an illegal third party program, and therefore PAS are not allowed by our code of conduct to use it.

Im sad to hear UO delaying putting in punkbuster ... was looking forward to zogs and others getting banned for using things they shouldnt.

*smiles*

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Like the Duping idea

Postby Irwin Hunter » Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:55 pm

I like the idea of unique branding a rare Item. Or any item that goes beyond certain levels in a stat or has several stats that go to a certain level.
Just an Idea, but the checks for such things could be done on Server down. Would save strain on in-game time. Granted, servers would have to go down longer, though. Then, have it so that if something is fishy, the machine peg it for further research. May not be able to to get to all of the pegs, but then, You only have to catch the cheaters once. Docu the warning, like they did on me once. Repeaters are out. Then hold special events to contest off the things are are legit from the peeps that they bust. So everyone sees that they are nailing cheaters. Have a party of a sort. Could be the special event for the week or month. Repo contest 8) Bet you would be able to get voluteers to set that up. :evil:
As for gold... Pull off random checks on accounts.. Unless you spent all day, most peeps would not be able to nail massive amounts of GP... If someone goes from a certain amount of cash to several Mil more in one day... Peg him.. He better have a good reason, like a buy or something. If it is legit you can give names and the such. Like I said.. Random, and if someone is cheating, you only have to catch him once. Put the *&*&^%*& on probabltion. Not neccesarily saying bann them right off, but cheaters are like crooks, they will do it again. There are alot of easy ways to catch cheaters.. Eliminate them. After time, it will stop.
Irwin Hunter
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Tevvin » Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:19 am

I too was looking forward to punkbuster, simply because it was supposed to go beyond dupers. It was supposed to block all the third party software like easyuo and razor and such.
But give UO time, at least they're moving in the right direction. Fixing a problem is seldom as easy as creating it was.
What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?
Tevvin
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 1
Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1)

Postby Irwin Hunter » Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:04 pm

I think that if UO is going to get rid of these third party programs. They should make the repetitive things alittle easier to macro.. Sitting in front of a computer and going click click click...... Gets about as irritatinig as the person clicking his ink pen next to you... after time.
I say, you should be able to say how many, what you want to make, and then have a time limit to where you have to leave your player up to get what you wish to make.. Or somthing like that.. If you want no unattented making. Have a meassage come up every so often and the player has to click that Message for the computer to continue with the ticker.. But to sit there and have to click until I get carpal tunnel (since I am an old man...) Sort of stinks. Make it also so you have to be around the supplies to make the stuff, and have the supplies on you to make them... Failure in this, makes the ticker for making the stuff, stop.
Irwin Hunter
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Previous

Return to General Discussion