Possible Problem

Talk about anything that's clean.

Possible Problem

Postby Mr. Hyde » Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:55 pm

I gave all of the needed ingredients for stitcher's mittens to a PAS today. 10 Taint, 10 Corruption, 15 Leather and 1 Captured Essance. I think I know who it was but was in a hurry and had to Log out. If anyone knows about this I'd like the mittens or the ingredients back. ICQ me @ 336-260-390 Or get me on Ventrilo
Mr. Hyde
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:04 pm

I was able to get the mittens made by Haplo & Wildflower who are both running the PAC Crafter's house. The next day I found the missing ingredients on the Giant Beetle of my Tailor.

I almost did something that was very stupid and had written-off all of the ingredients as lost. I suggest that anyone who is dealing with such expensive items be absolutely certain of who you are working with (I wasn't sure of anything).

Big thanks to Haplo and Wildflower!!!!
Mr. Hyde
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Sir William » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:15 am

I don't know how many times I've done that......been like wtf, were the hell did I put that and low and behold its on my beetle :P

Glad you found it tho....that would not have been cool if someone just took it and said nothing.
Sir William
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Rex » Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:57 am

I misplaced something once.

It was my orny, I found it in a chest at the back of my Keep, to this day I still don't know how it got there. :o
Rex
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby wild flower » Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:43 am

Your very welcome -- no worries
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Return to General Discussion