9th Anniversary Tokens - Question

Talk about anything that's clean.

9th Anniversary Tokens - Question

Postby Valkyrie » Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:21 am

I'm confused about something and hope someone here has the answer.

The anniversary packs come with codes to get 9 tokens for cool early buyer bonus items. The heritage stuff.

The codes have a cutoff date and after that cutoff date the codes will no longer get ya tokens for the heritage collection.

My question is this: Do just the CODES have a cutoff date? Or do tokens received from those codes have an expiration date too?

If I use my codes and get those cute lil green tokens and cannot decide whether I want a ladder or iron maiden or fountain or ... can I save the tokens and use them later when I decide? Or do they HAVE to be used before the cutoff date?
Valkyrie
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Marck VanRaekson » Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:55 am

I personally do not know, but I believe it's just the codes. To me it wouldn't make sense for them to give you an early buyer bonus for ordering the 9th anniversary edition and registering it before a certain date, and then take away your tokens, or the amount of items available through using them. I don't plan on using my four remaining tokens anytime soon, and I hope they'll be just as good in February as they are today. Don't bet on them expiring, but if it worries you, you still have a couple months to think.

PS. If I buy the new UO keychain does that make me a dork, or a master swordsman with a driver's license? Back me up here PAS. :?
Last edited by Marck VanRaekson on Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Let he who is without sin, buy the first round."
Marck VanRaekson
PAS Templar
PAS Templar

Postby Valkyrie » Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:50 am

Naw if ya buy the keychain and send it to ME you can look normal and *I* can look like an alchemist who imbibes a lil too much of their own juice when I drop my keychain and fall down on the sidewalk outside my apartment. =)
Valkyrie
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Centibite » Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:49 pm

Erm the Tokens don't expire, or the one's in the past have not. I am assuming these are like any other and wont expire either.
Centibite
Warrior
Warrior

Return to General Discussion