Ask not was PAS can do for YOU....

Talk about anything that's clean.

Ask not was PAS can do for YOU....

Postby PrinceCaspian » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:04 pm

Maybe KD can field this one:

I must say that PAS breathes new life into this game. I came to Sonoma as a loner. Until I joined OTE last year, I made it a point to have ties to nobody and play this game on my own (due to various bad guild experiences) but I'm happy to be a member of PAS, who always keeps the game interesting.

Anyhow, while I have fun with the guild, I can't help but wonder if there's more I can do for the guild. Can I donate gold? Treasure maps? Volunteer to lead events? Gather resources? Donate resources? Mentor PARs?

Just would like to hear some suggestions in this area.
PrinceCaspian
PAS Templar
PAS Templar

Postby Rex » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:11 pm

I personally feel the same way, I'd have been lost on Sonoma without PAS. Some of the stuff I do for PAS is:

Mentor PAR's
I've never taken any gold from hunting events
Help gather rescources

I try and help with anything and everything I can, I want my hand in everyones cookie jar, I can't help it. I just love PAS.
Rex
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby wild flower » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:51 pm

Any and all help is very appreciated by all and yes you can do all those things.
One thing that used to happen in the past that hasn't happened in a while is afternoon events. Nothing scheduled and nothing special is needed. I just know that there are a lot of people that can't always play at event time.
Maybe if your on in the afternoons or even mornings maybe you can get a bunch of people together to do a dungeon crawl, a peerless, t-maps or anything you all choose. Just be sure to invite all and maybe switch up the events to keep it interesting.
When gathering people you will need to gather using the alliance chat because a lot of people don't get into vent for some reason.
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:26 am

I agree with WF ... events outside PAS events would really help us out a lot!

We have plenty of gold and resources for now .... but more is always appreciated, we provide resources to PAS craftsmen all the time, and we continue to recruit really cool people into PAS.

And just being at events helps a BUNCH! The more people we have there, the bigger the opportunities to do things!

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Re: ...

Postby Valkyrie » Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:59 pm

[quote="KDSonoma"]

... We have plenty of gold and resources for now .... but more is always appreciated, we provide resources to PAS craftsmen all the time, and we continue to recruit really cool people into PAS. ...

Naw KD, no matter how much gold and resources PAS has, there's always a need for more because yer always thinking of new ways to use the gold and resources to benefit PAS and Sonoma

I REALLY miss our Brit crafter nights where we used to craft gear for newbies LOL. They appreciated it so much it was well worth the time. :)

Anyhow, I wouldn't mind trying to get some daytime stuff going since I mostly play mornings, I have a few ideas and will post as soon as I solidify them into something concrete to toss around with the guild
Valkyrie
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Return to General Discussion