For you cross shard traders .....

Talk about anything that's clean.

For you cross shard traders .....

Postby KDSonoma » Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:24 pm

I have a friend, icq nickname Summer, icq # 243813659, formerly Lady Natasha of OoJ, one of our cross shard alliance allies. She wants to cross shard trade with any PAS willing to do that for the 9th age items.

Shes in Pacific, so the logic is she can trade some items here on Sonoma on chars she has, in return for items in Pacific.

Obviously the first few folks will be able to get whatever she has for items, then she wont have others to trade, but I would appreciate it if anyone can contact her and just give her the items on their chars in Pacific, if u dont need them.

Thanks everyone and good luck!

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby kyra » Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:31 am

I sent her an icq this morning and will connect with her later today. I had quite a few characters on Pacific.
kyra

Postby Kat_Coral » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:45 am

since you beat me all I can say if she has any more do let me know as I also have several char's on the PAC shard
ImageImage
Kat_Coral
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby wild flower » Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:46 pm

I sent a Q too because I have 4 characters there that I never play (kids made them and don't play) and she can have all the goodies i have in my banks and what not.

:BabyGirl:
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Return to General Discussion