HUMBUG!

Talk about anything that's clean.

Postby Mystique » Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:09 pm

I also was very disappointed :shock: in this years Christmas gifts. Thought we were naughty not nice.

Since they collected all those houses, gold and arties from those that were naughty and all our insurance gold when we died. :roll: (especially from my toons). :oops: It would have been nice to receive something nice for us who were good. Oh MY :!: I just thought of something--They sent us confescated goods from the 400--last years Christmas Gifts.
But Hye it could have been a piece of coal or was it. :lol:
*Hugs & Smiles*

Yesterday is History; Tomorrow a Mystery; Today a Gift
Mystique
In Memory
In Memory

Postby Kat_Coral » Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:10 pm

I am sure by now you all read the news that the way back machine was hit and we got these gift from last year due to the blackrock things and that we are getting more gifts at christmas?

I love it as it give me more soulstone frag tokens to sell later :)
ImageImage
Kat_Coral
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Ciara » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:03 pm

Thanks for pointing out my *cough* memory slip here folks. Ahem, yes, 2005.

If these boxes are in addition to something else we get later, then this really is a nice present. I just assumed they ran out of ideas for Christmas gifts. Lol.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby crimson » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:09 pm

easy explanation is it was a programing goof up that they didn't notice in time to change or just decided eh why not give them out again. Pretty much it sounds like it was set up to give us the stuff on a certain day and that day didn't have a year set on it so it gave them to us again 1 year later.
Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Dragons, For you are crunchy and good with Ketchup!
crimson
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Previous

Return to General Discussion