How to do a shard transfer to move items

Ask Dara questions about UO. Whether its IDing a rare, or how something works, or doesnt work, ask Dara! He knows EVERYTHING (Almost)!

Moderator: xare

Re: How to do a shard transfer to move items

Postby Maldar » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:29 pm

Thanks for your advice, Ciara! I managed to not get my character stuck in an abyss somewhere. You have a gift in your mailbox if you haven't found it yet.
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby Ciara » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:39 pm

Oh, I just saw your post. I'm so glad you had a successful transfer. They can get scary. I tried to alert you to the worst problems I have had. The one to really watch out for is arriving overloaded, and opening that transfer crate. Stuff can fall all over the floor. Cinderella actually saw this happen with me one time and helped me retrieve all, so nothing was snatched.

Thank you so much for the gifts. I love the globe. Always happy to have more lavender nets. I am truly delighted. This was wonderful of you! Thank you!
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Maldar » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:18 pm

You are most welcome!
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby Maldar » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:05 pm

You were right......the tokens build up quickly.
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Ciara » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:58 pm

In no time at all they can become a storage problem! At least for me they are. :)
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Previous

Return to Ask Dara