Detect Hidden

Ask Dara questions about UO. Whether its IDing a rare, or how something works, or doesnt work, ask Dara! He knows EVERYTHING (Almost)!

Moderator: xare

Detect Hidden

Postby mrnvisible » Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:48 am

What is the best way to work this skill up?
mrnvisible
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Mile's Voice of Truth (1)

Postby Tracy » Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:16 am

I worked it up to about 60 once on orc scouts...

You can also use it to detect traps on dungeon boxes. If you have a character that has lockpicking and hiding and stealth, you might work it up on that char in dungeons detecting draps on boxes, then stone it over.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Rex » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:25 am

Shoot KD an ICQ, he just finished working this skill.
Rex
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby KDSonoma » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:53 am

sorry for the slow reply, I worked mine from 0 to 96 so far with 10 gm tinker made small crates with dart traps in them. I didnt even have to lock them to turn the traps on, if I recall.

Just made a UO Assist macro to detect hidden on each of the 10 crates, set it to a key, and then went to blackrock and used it over and over etc.

Wasnt hard to get to 80 or so (maybe took 5-6 hrs total), but then it got harder and harder to get gains. Havent tried making 10 more trapped crates since Im already at 96, and Im getting my GGS gain at blackrock each night to try to finish him to gm.

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Return to Ask Dara