New Mage

Ask Dara questions about UO. Whether its IDing a rare, or how something works, or doesnt work, ask Dara! He knows EVERYTHING (Almost)!

Moderator: xare

New Mage

Postby Trent » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:05 am

Hi All,
I am looking to make a character that will have magery and I was wondering what items that I can shop for in game that are high SDI. I know about the Scrapper's Compendium spell book, but are there other specific items to look for?

If someone has something to trade, I can look for what they ae looking for in my travels. :)

Thanks,
Trent
Trent
PAS Crusader
PAS Crusader

Postby Rex » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:35 am

Get yourself a kasa of ra-jin it's a Tokuno major artie, it has nice resists and 12 SDI. You can also find SDI on rings and bracelets, hat of the magi, and pendant of the magi have SDI as well.
Rex
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Trent » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:05 am

I'll research the two hats and keep and eye out for rings/bracelets. Trent is the money maker, so I'll prolly hop between the two (training/goldfarming/training/gold farming.

Thanks

If anyone has extras that will sell/trade, I have some things that a guildie gave Trent (swords/armor).
Trent
PAS Crusader
PAS Crusader

Postby Darsus » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:31 pm

1 question, is it for pvp or pvm?
Darsus
PAS Crusader
PAS Crusader

Postby Tracy » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:05 pm

I'd be assuming PvM...if it were PvP the SDI cap would be 15 anyway, so a scrappers alone would take you over cap.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Darsus » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:19 pm

that was y i asked :)
Death To All That Oppose Us!!!!
Darsus
PAS Crusader
PAS Crusader

Return to Ask Dara