Mounts

Ask Dara questions about UO. Whether its IDing a rare, or how something works, or doesnt work, ask Dara! He knows EVERYTHING (Almost)!

Moderator: xare

Mounts

Postby AshOfCaine » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:43 pm

What kind of ethereal mounts can an account that is only 24 months ride? I am assuming since it isn't an option for a vet reward that those are all out. Which leaves a charger that is way out of my price range.

Am I wrong about the vet rewards? Could this account ride a reward from my other account?

What about the swamp dragon found on Prax? Can any age account ride it? If so, how hard is it to come by or how expensive would it be?

Thanks
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Orkk Medal of Humility (1)

Postby xare » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:26 am

Ethereal horses, llamas and ostards, the ones with the lowest requirements are 36 months. Guessing you mean a swamp dragon ethy, which are 60 months.
"I had it all! I had it all and then I lost it. Lost... all gone... like... my mind. My mind is like... cheese. I like cheese."

"I'm not a bad influence, I'm an enabler."
xare
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) LEAPARD Medal of Justice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Re: Mounts

Postby Tracy » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:08 am

AshOfCaine wrote:What about the swamp dragon found on Prax?

What?

All ethereal mounts are out until you hit 36 months, barring the charger.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Sir William » Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:44 am

no charger is the only mount you can have untill you hit 36 months.

and the Proxy Swamp Dragon is NOT AN ETHY and they go for around 12mil the Proxy swamp dragon just bonds to you when you double click the icon and it has GM skills thats it. I was thinking the same thing (that it was an ethy) but beware it is not it can still die :(
Sir William
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby AshOfCaine » Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:49 am

Thanks, that's what I was afraid of.

Ahh, I see now that the Paroxysmus Swamp Dragon Statuette is not an ethereal, it only starts out as a statue, so when activated it becomes a bonded dragon and so wouldn't go back in your pack if dismounted.

So, have to wait another year or come up with the cash for a charger.
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Orkk Medal of Humility (1)

Postby Tracy » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:01 am

Oh...you threw me for a loop. I've seen people refer to Paroxysmus as proxy or parox or paroxy...but not prax. I had no idea what you were talking about :D
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Return to Ask Dara