REcipies

Ask Dara questions about UO. Whether its IDing a rare, or how something works, or doesnt work, ask Dara! He knows EVERYTHING (Almost)!

Moderator: xare

REcipies

Postby Pure Chaos » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:27 pm

How do I secure recipies? I think I heard its by the quests in the elf city --- if so is there a way to know which quests will give which receipes?
Pure Chaos
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Eleanor Rigby » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:45 pm

I have lots of recipes at the Corner Market that are free for all guild members. You can look through them as soon as I can get online later if you like.

Eleanor
Eleanor Rigby
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 2
Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Eleanor Rigby » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:02 pm

I guess I should add - in order to get the recipes, you go to the individual sections in Heartwood to get the quests. ie go to the section that has bowmaking items. The quest giver will tell you what you need to make e.g. 10 bows. To turn them in you single click on yourself and toggle each quest item until you've filled the number required. Once you turn them in you will get a back pack as a reward with something in it - hopefully a recipe, but not always.

You were needing quivers which would be rewards from the tailoring section of Heartwood I believe, however I do have all the quiver recipes at the Market :)

Eleanor
Eleanor Rigby
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 2
Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby AshOfCaine » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:11 pm

*tosses 2 cents in the bucket*

Also besides recipes and a whole house full of crap you also can get the runic fletching tools or runic saws. I personally have never gotten one and I have done a lot, no a whole lot of quests, so don't be expecting to get one.

I have gotten all the rare tailoring and tinkering recipes and most of the carpentry but no runics.
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Orkk Medal of Humility (1)

Return to Ask Dara