Bored again...LOL

Ask Dara questions about UO. Whether its IDing a rare, or how something works, or doesnt work, ask Dara! He knows EVERYTHING (Almost)!

Moderator: xare

Bored again...LOL

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:50 am

Ok...I have never seriously PVP'd but I figure I am getting really bored in Doom but can't think of anything else to do....So I have decided to really try getting into the PVP thing and have outfitted a parry(120)/Necro(120 and 120 SS)/Mage(110 and 110 Eval) and now I have some questions....

What macros do I need that are essential...like what spells and as for targeting macros I would like to know step by step how to set them up....

I think I am reasonably intelligent and if I know what spells work best and how to set up the targeting macros correctly(I have tried setting these up and they don't seem to work right for me) then I can figure out tactics myself....

So any advice from our PVP gurus would be much appreciated...the only other thing I haven't really done in game yet is the whole BOD thing and I think that would bore me to death and I would have to quit...LOL

PS...I need a Bloodwood Tally as well to complete his suit...thats the one with +10 SS and 5 necro I believe....If anyone has one let me know what you want for it
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Atta Kquast » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:06 am

Pretty sure I have the tali you can have... will check tonite and its yours.
Atta Kquast
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
Mile's Voice of Truth (1) Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:38 pm

Thanks bro....
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Return to Ask Dara