Slayer spellbooks

Ask Dara questions about UO. Whether its IDing a rare, or how something works, or doesnt work, ask Dara! He knows EVERYTHING (Almost)!

Moderator: xare

Slayer spellbooks

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:41 pm

Anybody know if there is a list somewhere of possible slayer spellbooks?...I am trying to make a couple of sets of super slayers and I am getting tons of other little slayers and was wondering how many of the lesser slayers there are...might try to put a couple of those together...I have checked stratics but once again their horrible search capabilities stopped me before I really looked...
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Melkezidac » Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:33 am

http://uo.stratics.com/content/arms-arm ... eapons.php
try that link ........ I believe you can get all of those as slayer spellbooks except for the fey :D

P.S. for those of you who may not know you can get slayer scrapper's too
a gm scribe w/ 120mage can get up to 3 extra mods on any spellbook
they make includin scrapper's :twisted:
Melkezidac
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Sir William » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:57 pm

it must be 120mage in real skill........rings and such do not count....I found that out the hard way......ie I burned 120k in scrolls and got 0 super slayers (Had 100 magery w/ ring to equal 120mage)
Sir William
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:36 pm

Sir William wrote:it must be 120mage in real skill........rings and such do not count....I found that out the hard way......ie I burned 120k in scrolls and got 0 super slayers (Had 100 magery w/ ring to equal 120mage)

Well I made some spellbooks with my t-hunter(95 real skill + crystaline ring=115 magery) a while back and I went through about 40k scrolls and got one super slayer...it was undead or demon...can't remember for sure...So far since I got to 120 real skill and have burned through 35k scrolls and gotten 0 super slayers....I am still trying though
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Return to Ask Dara