Does the 6th Char slot get a Personal Bless Deed?

Ask Dara questions about UO. Whether its IDing a rare, or how something works, or doesnt work, ask Dara! He knows EVERYTHING (Almost)!

Moderator: xare

Does the 6th Char slot get a Personal Bless Deed?

Postby God Ra » Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:39 pm

Does the 6th Char slot get a Personal Bless Deed? I have one for all my chars except that one....I don't know if I just lost it or not.

Thanks. :D
God Ra
PAS Knight
PAS Knight

Postby WiLdMaN » Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:42 pm

I think PBDs came out before 6th character slots, or if they didn't, you would have had to have the 6th char made before the PBDs were awarded and had to be active during that time or something.

That help?

Ki
WiLdMaN
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) LEAPARD Medal of Justice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby God Ra » Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:46 pm

Hmm...ok. I can't remember when I created that char? I just didn't want to look through all my junk - I thought maybe I blessed something with it and put it into a secure container. grrrr. lol

Do you know if a cursed arty can be blessed with a PBD?
God Ra
PAS Knight
PAS Knight

Postby Tracy » Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:59 pm

no. It's cursed. Cursed = opposite of blessed = not blessable by any means, not insureable, blah blah blah.

By the way, personal bless deeds did come out before sixth char slots, so no, you don't have one on your sixth char.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Sir William » Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:33 pm

when did they come out and how did you get them?
Sir William
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby kyra » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:21 pm

I started playing in October 2004 ..... personal bless deeds weren't given out anymore, and 6th character slots came out after I started.
kyra

Postby Tracy » Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:59 pm

PBDs were a one time thing. If you weren't playing then, you don't have them and probably never will, unfortunately. I lost all of mine for some reason or another...
:(
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby wild flower » Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:25 pm

Can you get them as a tailor bod reward? Thought you could. :?:
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Tracy » Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:03 pm

Nope, those are clothing bless deeds. Only good for cloth items like hats, aprons, cloaks, robes and the like.

personal bless deeds, when used, will make an item say "Blessed for Malachai", or whoever. The PBD can be removed and reused on another item.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Postby Rex » Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:47 pm

Malachai wrote:Nope, those are clothing bless deeds. Only good for cloth items like hats, aprons, cloaks, robes and the like.

personal bless deeds, when used, will make an item say "Blessed for Malachai", or whoever. The PBD can be removed and reused on another item.

One of my ornys is blessed for Rex with a PBD :D
Rex
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby wild flower » Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:06 pm

Thanks for the clarification - I wasn't sure.

8)
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Return to Ask Dara