Gathering Proof (Human)

Have an idea for a new event or an old one you'd like to see revived, but can't ever remember to bring it up at the guild meetings? Then post it here!

Gathering Proof (Human)

Postby Rhett Iri » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:37 pm

I would like to try and finish the Gathering Proof (Human) quest https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/gameplay/quests/gathering-proof-human-or-gathering-evidence-gargoyle/ as a guild event sometime.

Specifically, I would like to try to get the void crystals (found on Void Manifestations that are summoned by killing Rouser Gargoyles) at the two spawn locations near the Ter Mur entrance. They are below the Crimson Veins spawn, above the Abyssal Entrance spawn and across the lava from the Stygian Dragon Lair spawn.

We've done the Rouser spawn near the Underworld Entrance, which is not bad after leading the mages away.

The two spawns near the Ter Mur entrance are tight and adjoining. Rousers are pretty tough (they spawn RC's), the Gargoyle Mages are easy to kill but respawn fast. I've tried to solo these spawns and earned one crystal after an embarrassingly long time and many self and pets resurrections. I don't think there is a real good place to draw the Gargoyle Mages to.

Should be a challenging event.
Rhett Iri
PAS Knight
PAS Knight

Medals: 1
SilverHawk Medal (1)

Re: Gathering Proof (Human)

Postby KDSonoma » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:44 pm

sounds like a challenging event, which is perfect for us :)

Thoth, can we get this event scheduled in December? If not, then let's shoot for early January please.

Thanks!

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby KDSonoma » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:34 pm

I added this event for December 20.

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby KDSonoma » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:50 pm

sorry I missed this event last night. I was playing another game and got so tied up in it that I totally lost track of time. I checked the clock and saw it was 9:00 cdt DOH.

How did it go?

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Return to Event Ideas