DOOM

Have an idea for a new event or an old one you'd like to see revived, but can't ever remember to bring it up at the guild meetings? Then post it here!

DOOM

Postby Cinderella » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:31 pm

DrakeLord has suggested doing Doom often after the publish for the darkfather blood.

Currently it is on TC1, how about the guild getting together there to do a run-through, give us an idea what we are facing

At the Sonoma EM meet & greet, EM Chimeara said something about he couldn't wait for the new bosses. Maybe he knows something we don't
Cinderella
Former Entrusted First Lady
Former Entrusted First Lady

Medals: 2
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Medal of Ariel Joy (1)

Re: DOOM

Postby VioletJo » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:46 pm

I don't know how to make my character over in tc1 if thoth wants to do it I'm gamed
VioletJo
PAS First Lady
PAS First Lady

Medals: 3
Seth Medal of Compassion (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1) Medal of Ariel Joy (1)

Re: DOOM

Postby Ciara » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:52 am

It is not hard to make a character on TC1, Violet. I think would be easiest if someone talked you through making a character copy or a new character on Ventrilo. You want to copy the character you are most comfortable with, with runebooks and all weapons or pets, whatever you need, on your body, in your backpack or in your bank, if you don't want to have to build the character there. You go to "HELP" to do the character copy.

Sometimes character copy isn't available, especially when they are doing new patches, in which case you could just make a character on TC1. If you just want to check out Doom, it might be easiest to co the character copy with a character you would normally take to Doom.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Return to Event Ideas