Bags of Sending Quest

Have an idea for a new event or an old one you'd like to see revived, but can't ever remember to bring it up at the guild meetings? Then post it here!

Bags of Sending Quest

Postby wild flower » Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:48 pm

I keep hearing people ask where to buy them and if anyone has an extra. I'm thinking we should take a night and show everyone how easy it is to do.

What you all think?

Even if we don't do this as a guild event and you want to know give me a hollar so I can show you for a later time. :D
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:58 pm

I think it is a good idea...the quest is fairly simple and worth it to learn...good idea WF
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Rex » Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:52 pm

I'd personally like to know myself, so I am in.
Rex
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Arehlyn » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:28 am

Jeez yeah, I think that would be awsome, I think people would be shocked to learn how easy it is.
Arehlyn
PAS Templar
PAS Templar

Postby kyra » Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:36 pm

I find that people never ask to learn the quest ... and if I offer, they don't have time .. they just want your bags of sending ... then they don't have to spend their time doing the quest. Smiles ... it's just a thing. And no offense.
kyra

Postby Centibite » Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:26 am

kyra wrote:I find that people never ask to learn the quest ... and if I offer, they don't have time .. they just want your bags of sending ... then they don't have to spend their time doing the quest. Smiles ... it's just a thing. And no offense.

*raises hand* Yeah i am one of those people. Most of the time I would rather buy the BOS or powder rather than take the time to do it. However here lately I found it to be cheaper to take an hour or so and farm a couple of bags for my own use, then buy the powder. Buying a fully charged BOS @ 20-30k gets pricey after a few. I used to forget to remove them from my pack when I go to the gate, yeah not anymore.
Centibite
Warrior
Warrior

Postby kyra » Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:00 pm

One other little lesson I've learned ... if you buy the BOS .. you usually get them fully charged at 30. If you get looted ... poof .. you lose 30.

If you actually quest for them .. they come with only 6-8 or so charges. DON'T fully charge them ... save a few for Champ Spawns and other times when you'll be in fel. Then if it's looted, you don't lose the full 30.
kyra

Postby AshOfCaine » Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:31 am

The quest is quick and easy and after loosing more than I care to admit to the reds (and learning the same lesson Kyra mentioned about them being fully charged) I have gotten some practice. I will usually do it back to back and get 3-4 bags at a time, each bag probably takes about 10 minutes.

So if it doesn't turn out to be an event, I will be happy to take some people along and show them where to go and what to do. I can't gate, but it is a quick run from the minoc moongate.

The friendship quest takes a bit longer, having to collect 200 fungi is a pain for one but if a group are trying to do it at same time it takes forever to get enough for everyone.
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Orkk Medal of Humility (1)

Bags

Postby Trent » Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:02 am

I'd like to go, I'd like to go.

Trent
Trent
PAS Crusader
PAS Crusader

Bags of sending

Postby SirCarl » Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:40 pm

Its easy and fun to kill reds, anyone who wants to go I will show how it works.
SirCarl
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1)

Return to Event Ideas