new event idea

Have an idea for a new event or an old one you'd like to see revived, but can't ever remember to bring it up at the guild meetings? Then post it here!

new event idea

Postby woodymm3 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:57 pm

Didnt see this idea on here but there should be an event once a month or so to replenish each of the collections in the shard. this would help young and new players become friends of library/zoo/museum and would allow them to learn about the different types of rewards you can get from them. i have only been back like 2 months and i didnt really know that much about them. i think it would be something that could be usefull.
woodymm3
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Rune » Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:28 pm

I dont know about co cop collections how well that would work. Being that resources are dwindleing. But, I do like the idea. We use to assign an Elder or an upstanding Templar to the new PAS player as a guide to help them with matters. Not sure if we are still doing that as i just returned from a year or so vacation. Anyone know. If not, should we start again? if not, maybe a event for new players like orentation? if not then i dont know. LOL msg me and i can help out with the vesper and some of the brit rewards.
Rune
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Return to Event Ideas