Oaths for the Sonoma Rangers and Deputies

Oaths for the Sonoma Rangers and Deputies

Postby KDSonoma » Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:06 pm

The Ranger Oath:

Lucy Pace, Territorial Marshal:"Do you swear to protect the citizens of Sonoma from evil, in whatever form that takes?" <Ranger replies "yes" or "I do">

Lucy Pace, Territorial Marshal:"Do you swear to uphold the high ethical and moral standards, as set forth in the Virtues, in the performance of your duties as Ranger?" <Ranger replies "yes" or "I do">

Lucy Pace, Territorial Marshal:“Do you swear to put the safety of the citizens of Sonoma ahead of your safety, in the performance of your duties as Ranger? <Ranger replies "yes" or "I do">

Lucy Pace, Territorial Marshal: "By the authority granted to me as the Territorial Marshal of fel by KingDavid, I confer upon you the title of Ranger, servant of the people of Sonoma. With this title goes the ability to swear in Deputies to assist you in the performance of your duties as Ranger. Good hunting, Ranger! Ride forth and bring swift justice to the criminals of our land, on behalf of all the good citizens of Sonoma!"

The Deputy Oath:

Sonoma Ranger: "Do you swear to protect the citizens of Sonoma from evil, in whatever form that takes?" <Deputy replies "yes" or "I do">

Sonoma Ranger: "Do you swear to faithfully follow the orders of Sonoma Rangers in their battles against criminals?" <Deputy replies "yes" or "I do">

Sonoma Ranger: "By the power vested in me as a Sonoma Ranger, I confer upon you the temporary title of Deputy, servant of the people of Sonoma. Good hunting, Deputy!"
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Return to Sonoma Marshal & Rangers