Excellent job PAS ... and thanks to all other participants

Read about the time/date/location of the next koth event ingame

Excellent job PAS ... and thanks to all other participants

Postby KDSonoma » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:27 pm

even the MOO guys that couldnt help but run their mouths when they killed me ... was funny to see that same big mouth dead about 6 times as I switched over to my archer :)

EXCELLENT job by PAS, thanks everyone for coming to that event, I know it was a pain to get there, and hard to deal with the terrain, and multiple enemies.

FL did a great job of holding the hill for 56 minutes, but we had it the first 3 and the last 1 minute ... ok well most of FL ran north for the final big fight while 3 of us slipped by to take the hill at the end. *smiles*

If you know people in the other guilds that showed up, please pass thank yous to their gm and members for coming.

It was so popular and I had so many happy icqs from red friends after the event that its going to be our Sat night event for the next month or so, as long as people keep coming to it.

And dont forget, next Friday is the Gold Caravan, another fun fel event.

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby wild flower » Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:24 pm

It was a lot of fun KD but I have a couple suggestions:

1) a walk thru of the area and the names that will be called out -- for example the different gate names, where exactly the hill is, how to get there ( a couple different ways so people won't get lost), maybe set up a specific heal spot away from the town healers and show those that want to work that spot before hand. Once we set up a set way of doing things it will become much easier to get there, heal and work more as a team.

2) set up a couple leaders in vent of who will call out who to attack. For example you and Malachai. That way if someone is close to mal but not you they will know who to go after.

3) no chasing! that means the leader too! if the person calling off names starts to chase a person then everyone does and then everyone gets spread out and chaos starts.

4) no calling for rez's -- run to the rez spots we set up that way people aren't getting spread out looking for the dead.

I'm no pvp'er I know so my two cents is just that "two cents" but for me these things would make it easier.
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:55 am

great ideas, and yes, its my fault for our not being prepped for this event.

part of that is intentional, part isnt.

I enjoy watching how PAS handles "organized chaos" ingame ... less rules and restrictions means people play how they want, where they want.

But yes, in pvp, organization is a big deal. So tonight, Ill try to take anyone that wants to go with me an hr or two in advance to del fel to check out the area so i can point out where we will res, regroup, etc.

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby wild flower » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:43 pm

Thanks KD -- I'm gonna try and make it tonight. Got some homework to catch up on today since I was sick last week but hopeing to make it tonight for the tour and event.
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Ciara » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:57 pm

Some of us who know the way could get in there before the event, so not so many would be exposed on the trip over.

Good suggestions, WildFlower. I hope to make it tonight, and see if we can do better. A briefing beforehand might be good, to let people know about the rez station, and putting extra bandaids and other supplies in their banks for restocking after the rez. I didn't even think of that last week.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Vin Decatur » Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:42 pm

I'm all ready over there. After reading the thread in the tavern, KD's no rules comment gave me an idea.

I'll be late getting in, but I'll be there with a suprise.

Muwahahahaha
Vin Decatur
Warrior
Warrior

Return to King of the Hill