Prince Peter Looking for King David

A place for role played stories and other creative writings

Prince Peter Looking for King David

Postby Eldritch » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:23 pm

[Veluria, Mage of PAS, writes King David a message]

*Shakes her head in amazement* I can't believe I am writing you this but... I promised I would pass along this message. How should I say this; "Prince Peter is looking for his father".

Uhm that doesn't sound right. Here is what happened. I had just stopped by the Palace bank at Nu'jelem when a stranger in bright - and I mean bright! - blue raiment rode up from the direction of the Palace. I was quietly looking through my Safe Deposit Box and this gentleman said; "Has anyone seen King David?".

I had not of course so I didn't answer and continued looking at the pitiful amount of gold in my bank box. Unfortunately none of the other two or three folks at the bank had seen you either because they didn't say anything back as well. So this very blue person said again "Has anyone seen King David?" And then after no response "Why are you ignoring me?"

Well I did not want it to appear as if the People's Army of Sonoma was rude (although I was trying to ignore him). So I tried to answer him with a "I'm sorry I haven't seen him today."

Actually I knew that the King was busy with overseeing the annual tournament between the "Sooners" and the "Longhorns" but I did not tell him that. (I don't know what or where these mythical beasts are but I wonder: Can you harvest the long horns of a Longhorn - and if so, how much would they sell for do you think?)

Anyway, this person said: "It is very important I speak with him, I am Prince Peter. I am King David's son."

Now, I was somewhat skeptical about that last part because if he was really your son, I would think he would know about the tournament! It is such and important event and all. And although I am not so high up in the People's Army to get to dine with the King's family (not like those high and mighty folks who went to "Las Vegas" and ate prime rib and lobster tail.) I thought the good King only had daughters.

I didn't want to call the young man a liar so I just said I would pass along his message. I think I was being too nice because he went on to say that "The evil mages were plotting" (Evil Mages are always plotting) and that it wasn't safe for him to stay in one spot for too long.

Now I almost forgot all about my promise except that as I was walking down the road from Skara Brea I saw a scroll lying in the intersection near the farms that said "Give Over Us the Artificed Scion". I kept walking and then it hit me an "Artificed Scion" could be the "pretend prince". So maybe Prince Peter was only half nuts. Maybe the evil mages are out to get him (or something).

In anycase, I felt it my duty to bring this odd situation to your attention. Please help Prince Peter. If nothing else he needs professional counseling regarding his delusions. Of course if his story is true then please disregard all references to Prince Peter being crazy, "pretending" or paranoid.

As always, your obediant servant,

Veluria
Proprietor of the Cove Cafe
Mage of PAS
Eldritch
PAS Crusader
PAS Crusader

Postby Ghost » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:59 pm

faker that person
Ghost
PAS WebMaster
PAS WebMaster

Medals: 2
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1)
Discord ID#: Ghost_TTT#7498

Postby Rex » Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:49 pm

Interesting...
Rex
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby David Carusoe » Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:37 pm

Interesting indeed...it seems that a past dalliance may have produced more than a desire for a cigarette and a good nap?
David Carusoe
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Tracy » Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:47 pm

ROFL

Well I read the KD story and it does mention a Prince Peter never having been found, but at this point he'd be as old as KD...

What I mean by that is, he was lost before KD took PAS to Napa to fight the "new threat" of the PKs. And when KD left went to Napa there was a difference in how quickly time went by on the shards, on Napa it was only 6 weeks, but on Sonoma, YEARS had passed.

If Prince Peter has been in hiding all these years, why did he not seek out KD prior to now? And if he is, in fact, the real Prince Peter, how did he evade capture during the time KD was gone, when Lord British *spits* rose to power, erased history, burned all books even giving mention to KD and put the spell over the people to make them forget?

It just seems very unlikely to me, but time will tell, and I'm sure KD would recognize his own son. So we shall see.

This almost sounds like an assassination attempt on the King. I hope the royal guard is extra vigilant around this "Prince Peter", so he calls himself.

If it really is Prince Peter, then this will usher in a new and exciting age for the Royal Family.

Like I said already, time will tell.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Valkyrie » Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:55 am

I'm not normally rude to Sonoma's citizens but I'd be inclined to spit in this imposter's face. The only living son of King David is Prince Alius of PAS, son to King David and our departed Queen Centu.

And only time will tell if our Prince is still alive and well. It's been years since any PAS last saw him ... but ahhhh the stories the older PAS could tell of our Prince! Murderers weren't safe in our true home, Felluca. Prince Alius dedicated his life to eradicating them, wiping the scum from the world, bringing Justice to the innocents of Sonoma.

So now along comes some whelp of a she-dog claiming to be our Prince!? I say to him, "Insolent puppy! If our true Prince ever returns may he teach you some manners!"

*Stalks off in a bad temper*
Valkyrie
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Tracy » Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:06 pm

Prince Peter was a son of KingDavid and Queen Janice (Prior to Centu in the KD storyline). He disappeared and not been seen in years, it was likely over half a decade before KD and PAS traveled to Napa to fight off the PKs (before Tram was born).

So it is feasable, although HIGHLY improbable, that Prince Peter would still be alive.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Valkyrie » Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:28 pm

I'm familiar with the tragedy that befell King David with Queen Janice and their son, but I seriously doubt that this whoreson in Nujelm is spawned from the loins of our King. Should I be mistaken, I will, of course, retract these statements.

Until such day as King David himself declares him to be the real Prince Peter though, I will hear none of his lies.
Valkyrie
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby spode » Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:57 pm

loins
I used to be a dog, but I then got better.
Not a better dog, I'm still a horrible dog.
spode
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby spode » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:15 pm

i just slayed this post with one word, I am such a badass.
I used to be a dog, but I then got better.
Not a better dog, I'm still a horrible dog.
spode
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby utgo » Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:58 pm

I for one, think that this Prince may be genuine. I mean why ridicule him without a fair trial? Is there no possibility that he could be telling the truth? I for one will stand on no side of this until his Lineage if proved.

Utgo, The Genuine Article.
utgo
Merchant
Merchant

Postby Irwin Hunter » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:34 am

Is this the chance Wildflower or Brianna or one of them was talking about when she said she wanted the chance to become part of the royal family???!!!!! :evil:
Irwin Hunter
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby kyra » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:19 am

Would that make one of them my "maybe-sorta-kinda-in-a-wierd-twisted-way" daughter-in-law? *gasp*
kyra

Postby Irwin Hunter » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:07 am

Hehehehe, then I will make a character that will be one of thier children... Then you would be a GRANDMA!!!!!!! :o I am starting to like this idea :evil:
Irwin Hunter
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Tevvin » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:16 am

OH OH OH, can i be the weird uncle with the inner ear problem,

*hic*
What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?
Tevvin
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 1
Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1)

Next

Return to Role Players