Where Am I???? Who Am I????

A place for role played stories and other creative writings

Where Am I???? Who Am I????

Postby Brianna » Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:08 pm

The room slowly came into focus. "Where am I?" was the first thougth that crossed my mind as I tried to sit up in the strange bed. I know my name but where am I? I was weak but I managed to make my way downstairs and into the kitchen of the Inn. Had I paid to stay here or was I here on someone else's charity?

These are just some of the questions that plagued me as I walked around the quaint little town with a pickaxe thrown over my shoulder. The fresh mountain air was such a nice replacement for the dusty smell of the Inn. As I drew toward the center of town I recognized so many buildings but when had I been here? There is the Tailor Shop, Zoots Hammer, and The Supply Depo. Do I live here or am I just traveling through.....maybe someone will recognize me or my infamous fire beetle named Fire Bug.

I went to the bank and stopped short...how can I ask them if I have anything in my bank box if I can't even remember my own name? I walked over to the stable which was just a few doors down. Fire Bug went right to the man and acted like he knew him. I know that Fire Bug is very very shy so why would he just walk right up to this man....we must have been here before and numerous times.

The man's name is Stephen but that doesn't ring a bell. He acts like he knows me but alas I can't remember him for the life of me. Well back to the bank if Stephen remembers me maybe just maybe the minter will recognize me and not ask any questions.

As I walked up to the bank this guy came by advertising black rock on special...seeing as how I dont remember what black rock is I asked to see a piece of it thinking maybe it was something worth trying to find some just laying around town. He hauled out a rather large black stone that i instantly knew was not black rock but was instead shadow iron stone(a masonary stone that miners dig up). I informed him that he was wrong and it couldnt possible be called blackrock because I knew for a fact it was just normal minable stone. He asked me what my name was and I turned and hurried away because I knew not what my name was.

I walked past the smithy shop and out stepped a face I didn't recognize but apparently he knew me for he said "Miya, when are you to deliver your next load of ore and pick up your weekly pay?" Who could he be talking to surely not me. I looked around and nobody was standing even close to me. "Are you talking to me?", I asked. "Of Course....Who else do you think I would be talking to, your ONLY 3 days late on your deliver of the iron ingots we need." Well I had a name finally but it still rang no bells on who I was or where I came from. Obviously I was a miner of sorts who needed to get in gear and get some ore back to the smithy before I "lost" my "job" due to neglict. This could explain why I awoke in a town surrounded by mountains.....now to make my way to the edge of town and try to get enough ore to earn my keep.
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Mystique » Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:39 pm

:lol: Very good Miya, let us know if you find out where you are and how your little miner turns out. :D
*Hugs & Smiles*

Yesterday is History; Tomorrow a Mystery; Today a Gift
Mystique
In Memory
In Memory

Return to Role Players