Could it Be???

A place for role played stories and other creative writings

Could it Be???

Postby Dhanicah The Legend » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:54 am

As I wandered out of my small plaster and wood home I saught to explore the wonderous lands of my birth I set out towards the town of skra brae to gather the evenings meal for my aged father and mother whom I had to take care of I came across a young man in the heat of battle with a black gargoyle it hissed at him and spoke vial names towards this man he rebuffed each vial curse and spoke truth and light upon it and with each mighty blow of his sword the creature weakened and finally fell to this tall strangers blade it was then the blade broke into many pieces he looked to the sky and spoke a mutterance and it was then he sighted me hidden in the thicket he said come young lady come to me. He spoke to me like a well known friend and a long lost confidant
he asked my name I calmly replied Dhanicah he said that is a beautiful name I asked the fair haired stranger and what be my lords name? He said in a confidant voice I am Haarken Of the highlands I too seek freedom I said but my lord i never said anything about freedom? Had I made it that obvious that I found this unique man astounding??? He said calmly I have known you for many a year and have seen you in the villiage but never dared approach. I said to him and why would that be m'lord? He said the time wasn't right for us to be as one. I said us? one??
He said yes m'lady you are my soulmate and true love I have traveled many a mile to seek your hand will you make my long journey worth while? I said indeed more to come later.... CONT>>>>>
[b] **Hugs Dhani xoxo**
Dhanicah The Legend
Wanderer
Wanderer

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Vin Decatur » Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:59 pm

Excellent. Keep going. :)
Vin Decatur
Warrior
Warrior

Postby Prae » Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:41 pm

Anyone know why this forum page gets blocked by my security suite in the parental controls saying its an adult page?
Prae
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Atta Kquast » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:54 pm

Client-side issue? Loose nut behind the keyboard?

Seriously what host-based firewall/browser/antivirus/antispyware type stuff you running and on what host?

You could add the site to your browser's trusted list since everyone can trust ghost and he would never do anything bad :twisted:
Atta Kquast
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
Mile's Voice of Truth (1) Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Prae » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:14 pm

Doubtful its a Client-side Issue

Loose nut behind the keyboard?.......Thats always possible

I run CA Security Suite
Prae
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Return to Role Players