Professor Cornelius

A place for role played stories and other creative writings

Professor Cornelius

Postby Luvs Harmony » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:55 pm

Professor Cornelius
Studied Alchemy under the guidance of Algenon, who recently went mad and can’t be found.
Met with an unfortunate accident which paralyzed the left side of me brain.
Chopped wood in order to regain full use of the right side of me body which I had lost when me left side of me brain was damaged.
Looking quite buff from all the wood chopping, met what I thought was a nice girl and made her me wife.
Never felt comfortable in my own skin. Went fishing with Uncle Bernie and while watching a flying fish soar through me sails, it hit me. I was born in the wrong body!
Had reconstructive surgery which helped me find me true self, the gargoyle I was always meant to be.
Me wife said she didn’t want to be married to a gargoyle. She wanted a divorce. She took everything we had acquired and threw me and me Uncle Bernie out on the streets. Luckily, I had never told her about me boat, so we could live on that.
Uncle Bernie lost the most. He had an extensive shoe collection which that wicked woman I married threw into Gravewater Lake.
Now me and Uncle Bernie circle the lake trying to fish up what little remains of his shoe collection.
Luvs Harmony
Wizard
Wizard

Medals: 1
Mastica's Light of Love (1)

Postby Ciara » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:20 pm

I got a good laugh from your story. Thank you. :)
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby kaylor » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:24 pm

Great story! :)
kaylor
Healer
Healer

Postby Chalnoth Tholl » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:51 pm

uNCLE bERNIE IS WELCOME TO PERUSE MY PILE OF SHOES WHENEVER HE LIKES ;-)
Chalnoth Tholl
PAS GM
PAS GM

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Return to Role Players