Return

A place for role played stories and other creative writings

Return

Postby kaylor » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:01 pm

Disappointment weighs down upon my shoulders like the heaviest of heartache. Comprised of painful realizations, there can be no doubt but that mistaken love plagues as grievous malady for which exists no cure. For weeks I lay in death's malicious grasp while Ancyous, dear brother and dear friend, sailed the seven seas in search of life's restorative. A Templar's soul pierced through by hatred's wretched curse little deserves redemption no matter what sacrifice seemed righteous in its wresting.

Rhiannon's toxic touch by way of blade within my chest, however mortal may have been her kiss, compares as nothing to the blow received by wife who lay duty aside for martyrdom. That she chose so unwisely bared her truths not only to husband and king, but to entirety of realm. Such wound I fear shall bleed with memory eternal in agonizing sorrow and regret. None the less her failure forces immediate removal of knighthood's mantle for disgrace of vows and homage.

It is with blessed thankfulness that I sit breathing here today for by the grace of God was Ancy led to necessary means by which to bring this most undeserving servant back from the River Styx. Yet, while duty commands my presence home a subtle whisper calls me back to Sosarian shores - for what purpose I await revelation.
kaylor
Healer
Healer

Return to Role Players