Maddwg Reports to the King

Postby Maddwg » Sun May 06, 2012 12:51 pm

State of the Kingdom
May 6, 2012

Your Majesty,
Lords and Ladies,
Loyal Citizens,

The rebellion continues.
I will not be reporting quite as often unless there is some change to report.

We have added six more loyal investigators to our staff. I am thankful to thy agent Chalnoth Tholl for his assistance in the matter.

Current staff is:
Chalnoth Tholl - New Magencia
Vin Decatur - New Magencia
Karn - Minoc
Karyn - Minoc
Delta Vega - Vesper
James Gosling - Jhelom
Maddwg - Britain
Tuatha - Britain
Masaka Soong - Moonglow
Chuck Wood - Skara Brae
Valmont - Trinsic
Toxic haze - Yew

In several towns, the same agencies still seem to be at the core of actions in those individual towns; i.e. the Rangers in Skara Brae.
It still appears as the Artist Guild uses its agents to communicate across the shard; i.e. Artist, Actors, Bards, etc.

The published reasons for the rebellion are still obvious falsehoods!
There is no shortage of employment, no shortage of food, and commodity prices are lower than in years past.

Known agents of the rebellion.
Clarence - a member of a group that seems to have some control of raiders actions.
Jenny - a member, and possible low level leader, of a group that seems to have some control of raiders actions.
Ysgeler - pschotic individual seeking vengence for unknown wrongs done to her. Known kidnapper and assassin. Until proven otherwise, we think she is using the rebellion for her own agenda and may not be actually involved in the rebellion. This does not mean that she is not a threat to our citizens.

It is our belief that the truth behind the rebellion is much more powerful than these. The citizens in rebellion are, for the most part, convinced that their grievances are factual despite the obvious reality before us. Some powerful magiks are at work here.

Our agent, Stick E Figurs has not been seen since his demise at the hands of Ysgeler.
We offer a 100,000 gold reward for any factual information regarding the location of Stick E Fingurs.

For the Loyalists;
Maddwg, Judge
Maddwg
Apprentice
Apprentice

Medals: 1
People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Return to Role Players