Maddwg Reports to the King

Postby Maddwg » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:04 pm

State of the Kingdom
June 1, 2012

Your Majesty,
Lords and Ladies,
Loyal Citizens,

The rebellion continues.

I think it is time to seek someone to fill the position of State Prosecutor. I will begin seeking someone willing to
speak for the People of Sonoma and brave enough to bring charges against those instilling the chaos that engulfs our realm.

With Muatha now patrolling Britain, I shall remove myself from most actions so that I may remain impartial (as much as that is possible).

Current staff is:

Maddwg - Judge of Sonoma
Chalnoth Tholl - New Magencia
Vin Decatur - New Magencia
Karn - Minoc
Karyn - Minoc
Delta Vega - Vesper
James Gosling - Jhelom
Tuatha - Britain
Masaka Soong - Moonglow
Chuck Wood - Skara Brae
Valmont - Trinsic
Toxic haze - Yew

We will no longer list the names of citizens arrested, as we believe that by medication or magic they are not in their right mind.
Im May, Dos Eques arrested:
Britain: 55
Minoc: 77
New Magencia: 177
Skara Brae: 48
Trinsic: 16
Yew: 35

The same agencies still seem to be at the core of actions in the towns where they are active; i.e. the Rangers in Skara Brae.
It still appears as the Artist Guild uses its agents to communicate across the shard; i.e. Artist, Actors, Bards, etc.

I am going to have some other make a sweep across the lands and gather further evidence for us.

Known agents of the rebellion.
Clarence - a member of a group that seems to have some control of raiders actions.
Jenny - a member, and possible low level leader, of a group that seems to have some control of raiders actions.
Ysgeler - pschotic individual seeking vengence for unknown wrongs done to her. Known kidnapper and assassin. Until proven otherwise, we think she is using the rebellion for her own agenda and may not be actually involved in the rebellion. This does not mean that she is not a threat to our citizens.

Recently, the powers known as EM have been taking their own action and led many expeditions against Clarence and Jenny.
While I applaud their effort, I abhor the mob justice that they have used.
I am the one that requested the suspension of Haebas Corpus, yet, I fear things are spiralling out of control.
The suspect, Clarence, was put to the ghost-state without any attempt to apprehend him and question him.
No attempt was made to contact his ghost to seek answers.
It was a simple blood letting with no possible gain for anyone involved.

We still believe that there is a greater power behind all of this. The citizens in rebellion are, for the most part, convinced that their grievances are factual despite the obvious reality before us. Some powerful magiks are at work here.

Our agent, Stick E Figurs has not been seen since his demise at the hands of Ysgeler.
We offer a 1,000,000 gold reward for any factual information regarding the location of Stick E Fingurs.

For the Loyalists;
Maddwg, Judge
Maddwg
Apprentice
Apprentice

Medals: 1
People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Chalnoth Tholl » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:42 pm

Your most Honorable Judge;

I am reporting that an additional three investigators have been dispatched to aid in the quelling of the uprisings. Vagh a mystic gargoyle has been diligently working the farms and highlands around Yew. Torak has suspended his fishing expedition to concentrate on the streets, water front and allyways of Skara Brae. And finally Orana Vandor, a very stealthy thief has begun scouring Trinsic, a city of no small area to be covered. While raiders have been somewhat scares as of late, there are still many many rioting and the insesant bemoaning of the protesters has driven me, as well as my dispatched forces, to distraction. These 3 along with my other charges have dispensed large sums to help the populice, while bringing many rioters to the jails for swift interrogation and justice as you may mete out in the future.

Your in service
PAS GM
Chalnoth Tholl
Chalnoth Tholl
PAS GM
PAS GM

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Maddwg » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:29 pm

Milord Chalnoth,

Tis a comfort that you and yours are assisting us during these trying times. The court recignizes the responsibilty that lies upon your shoulders without these events adding to the load. So, we are humbled at thy effort.

I think we are nearing a time to select a representaive for Sonoma so that they may begin deciding who, if any, should be brought before the people to explain their behavior.

In the the court did have these as members:
Jocelyn (HELP) as Bailiff and she has agreed to continue.
Malachai (PAE) - Sargent at Arms for the Court. As we know, Malachai is not available aand I will reinterview for this position in the next few weeks.
This position is open to anyone, but the person needs to be able to seek both reds and blues for assistance.
I am also going to request a Court Recorder, whom the court will pay as this could be a tedious job.

If or when any charges are brought we will seek to fill the position of Prosecutor and Defense (if the defendant can not supply his own).

You input in this area is greatly appreciated.

Maddwg, Judge

(Nothing is going to happen for a while, still).
Maddwg
Apprentice
Apprentice

People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

poor Clarence

Postby Luvs Harmony » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:56 pm

It's too bad about what happened to Clarence. Perhaps it's not too late to contact his ghost. Although I don't see much bargaining power. Tell us what we want to know or else we'll kill you! Wait, your already dead. Doh!
Luvs Harmony
Wizard
Wizard

Mastica's Light of Love (1)

Return to Role Players