A place for role played stories and other creative writings

Maddwg Reports to the King

Postby Maddwg » Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:35 pm

State of the Kingdom
July 1, 2012

Your Majesty,
Lords and Ladies,
Loyal Citizens,

The rebellion continues. Another month of little change in the status of the status of the rebellion. I have not made any efforts in filling Court positions as that would be premature to do so.
More pressing events have occupied our time.

Chalnoth has added three more investigaors to our effort; Vagh in Yew, Torak in Skara Brae and Orana Vandor in Trinsic.

Current staff is:
Maddwg - Judge of Sonoma
Chalnoth Tholl - New Magencia
Vin Decatur - New Magencia
Karn - Minoc
Karyn - Minoc
Delta Vega - Vesper
James Gosling - Jhelom
Tuatha - Britain
Masaka Soong - Moonglow
Chuck Wood - Skara Brae
Torak - Skara Brae
Orana Vandor - Trinsic
Valmont - Trinsic
Toxic haze - Yew
Vagh - Yew

We will no longer list the names of citizens arrested, as we believe that by medication or magic they are not in their right mind.
In June, Dos Eques arrested:
Britain: 122
Minoc: 143
New Magencia: 177
Skara Brae: 209
Trinsic: 121
Yew: 114

There is little or no change in the population structure of the rebellion.

Known agents of the rebellion.
Clarence - a member of a group that seems to have some control of raiders actions. I am not aware of this cagaracter making any moved in June.
Jenny - a member, and possible low level leader, of a group that seems to have some control of raiders actions. I am not aware of this cagaracter making any moved in June.
Ysgeler - pschotic individual seeking vengence for unknown wrongs done to her. Known kidnapper and assassin. I am not aware of this cagaracter making any moved in June.

The rebellion among the gargoyles was overshadowed by an attack on Ver Lor reg by the grotesque forces of Exodus.Sadly, Exodus's 'followers' have defeated the gargoyles and have occupied the city. The Powers That Be called forth Lord Dupre to assist in this matter. Lord Dupre did lead a small army to the city, where Exodus him/her/itself was fought. While it appeared the we had defeated it, it seems to continue in some form and corrupted at least one moongate.

The matters in the above paragraph have caused a moral delimmea for me. Quelling this rebellion is good for the citizens but quelling it for whom? To my knowledge, there has been no negotiation between King David and the Powers That Be since the FOA trials. Defending the gargoyles against invaders and fighting Exodus is good for Sonoma, so I have no qualm in those actions. While I am not a member of PAS, I have witnessed and participated in events where the shard has recognized King David. Now, they follow the Powers That Be. Like I, do they just move along as it is best for Sonoma? As long as the actions of the Powers That Be is simply defending Sonoma, I have reason to not assist. Otherwise, I take each day and see where we go.I took an oath, those many years ago, to act as judge for the people of Sonoma. So, I wait and see how this falls out. I shall debate this dilemma with my friends around the shard and see how they feel about this. Maybe, I alone have this dillemma and create a mountain from a mole hill.
If you have noticed, Maddwg never addresses the Powers That Be with any title above Lord or Lady. As I have never recognized Sherry thr Mouse as "Queen", possibly the Powers That Be consider me a rebel? A rebel, probably, but NOT part of rebellion that currently ruins our cities.

We still believe that there is a greater power behind all of this. The citizens in rebellion are, for the most part, convinced that their grievances are factual despite the obvious reality before us. Some powerful magiks are at work here. Is Exodus behind all of this?

Our agent, Stick E Figurs has not been seen since his demise at the hands of Ysgeler.
We offer a 1,000,000 gold reward for any factual information regarding the location of Stick E Fingurs.
We no longer hold hope for his return. Dos equis will hold a private service for him on on July 1.

For the Loyalists;
Maddwg, Judge
Maddwg
Apprentice
Apprentice

Medals: 1
People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Maddwg » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:33 am

State of the Kingdom
July 29, 2012

Your Majesty,
Lords and Ladies,
Loyal Citizens,

The rebellion continues but it feels as if we have turned a corner. Those raiders that attacked the lands in conjunction with the protests no longer are raiding our lands. Perhaps the way we rapidly dealt with these criminals have persuaded any others from following in their footsteps? The citizens are still protesting, littering and starting fires. After all these months, I still have no idea what their goals are. As I have reported before, the stated reasons for protesting are ficticous. There is no shortage of food or work. At this point we are resigned to letting what or whom ever is behind this event continue until they make a slip and we hace something to react to. I believe that the protests will continue ofr a few more months when the power behind the protests will make their final move. We will be prepared.

The current staff of the Loyalists are:
Maddwg - Judge of Sonoma
Chalnoth Tholl - New Magencia
Vin Decatur - New Magencia
Karn - Minoc
Karyn - Minoc
Delta Vega - Vesper
James Gosling - Jhelom
Tuatha - Britain
Masaka Soong - Moonglow
Chuck Wood - Skara Brae
Torak - Skara Brae
Orana Vandor - Trinsic
Valmont - Trinsic
Toxic haze - Yew
Vagh - Yew

In July, Dos Eques arrested:
Britain: 109
Minoc: 166
New Magencia: 82
Skara Brae: 260
Trinsic: 101
Yew: 82

There is little or no change in the population structure of the rebellion.

Known agents of the rebellion.
Clarence - a member of a group that seems to have some control of raiders actions. I am not aware of this cagaracter making any moved in July.
Jenny - a member, and possible low level leader, of a group that seems to have some control of raiders actions. I am not aware of this cagaracter making any moved in July.
Ysgeler - pschotic individual seeking vengence for unknown wrongs done to her. Known kidnapper and assassin. I am not aware of this character making any moved in July.

For the Loyalists;
Maddwg, Judge
Maddwg
Apprentice
Apprentice

Medals: 1
People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Return to Role Players