STAT Cap?

Anything related to template questions/advice etc

STAT Cap?

Postby Maldar » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:54 pm

This question applies to all 19 of my characters, but I will use just one of those as an example of my question:

Remember back when, I think, after 6 months they gave us 5 additional Stat points? Was that automatic and all of my characters have them now? My point is, my Archer, for example, has a total of 250 Stat points and I want to bump him up to the 255 max but I want to make certain that I haven't already eaten a +25 Stat scroll and just don't have that +5 bonus. Did that make sense?
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby tiger » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:35 pm

the only 5 point bonus i can remember getting was way back after aos was out for a while. you could either bump up a skill or stat cap by 5 points.on the other hand, im relying on my memory. which isnt worth a damn most days.
tiger
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Maldar » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:21 pm

Yeah, I can obviously relate to that. :lol:

It would *really* bite if I ate a multi-million-gp Stat scroll and had absolutely *nothing* happen.
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:09 pm

if you attempt to eat the scroll but you are already capped it won't do anything. the scroll will NOT be used...

if your account is 6months or older then you have already gotten the bonus...it is automatically added...
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Maldar » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:23 pm

Great! Thanks, Damien! :D Now to find one....
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

stats

Postby Pure Chaos » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:01 am

I think what happened was some people choose wrong and it was bad - so they ended up just giving everyone that +5.
Also yes if you already ate a +20 it will not let you use up another..
So if you have a char you know you want a +25 on - try using one and if it doesnt eat it - no loss :)
Pure Chaos
Apprentice
Apprentice

Return to Template discussions