anyone mind helping me with imbuing?

Anything related to template questions/advice etc

anyone mind helping me with imbuing?

Postby Gunn » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:41 pm

trying to get just the right wep for my sampire.

Ideally a leafblade with ssi, HML, HSL, HLA, HLL or something similar.

i dont have the cash or luck to try banging one out with an expensive hammer so i was thinking more along the lines of trying to use just a DC hammer or something to get one or two of the more expensive to imbue mods.

i hope all that makes sense lol.

so basically what im tryin to figure out, out of those 5 mods which ones would be the hardest/most expensive to imbue?

and what mats would i need to imbue those mods.

edit- also if anyone happens to have any + stat cap scrolls that i could buy off ya (ive got about 1.5m right now) that would be cool
Gunn
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: anyone mind helping me with imbuing?

Postby CannabisKing » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:49 am

Gunn wrote:trying to get just the right wep for my sampire.

Ideally a leafblade with ssi, HML, HSL, HLA, HLL or something similar.

i dont have the cash or luck to try banging one out with an expensive hammer so i was thinking more along the lines of trying to use just a DC hammer or something to get one or two of the more expensive to imbue mods.

i hope all that makes sense lol.

so basically what im tryin to figure out, out of those 5 mods which ones would be the hardest/most expensive to imbue?

and what mats would i need to imbue those mods.

edit- also if anyone happens to have any + stat cap scrolls that i could buy off ya (ive got about 1.5m right now) that would be cool

Ok this is a good question, and you are looking at it the right way.
My Sammy use's Tessen (mace), It has 2 swing delay so its fast and your working it the same way i did.

As far as wut mod is the hardest or gonna cost ya. Any of the leech's are very easy to get cuz its just residue and void orb's. So dont worrie bout them.
And for your HLA, well that too is very easy cuz its just Essence and Para Plant (LJ).
All of it can be put on all the GM made wep with eas, But ya wanna save some time or ingredients? ok, 1st question for me is. Wut's your dex? ck it out on the stractis wep site and run some numbers and see where ya fall in at.
And save your time on Hit Life Leech. A sammy doesnt need it on a wep. If and when ya really need to rely apond it, just use cursed wep and your good to go. In place of it, ya might want to see where if at all ya lack in your defence or hit chance's, or even DI.

The wep I use more so then the one I made is still the winds edge, So I tried to model one as close to it as I can. or not :shock:

My wep looks like this. Gm made tessen with HLD 44, HSL 44, HML 44 and Hit harm 50 with the rest in DI like even 45. But my Sammy more then likely isnt like yours or many others. I dont use my 120 parry but instead I run with 120 SS just for that case in point of CW so I can leech when I really need to. Hope this helps out some.
CannabisKing
Merchant
Merchant

Return to Template discussions