Ibuing

Anything related to template questions/advice etc

Ibuing

Postby Ike » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:47 pm

OMG!!! I am at 106 and can do most of the properties.. Lets just say that any templates going forward are going to be based on the properties of your suit. Some of the ingredients can get spendy, how ever you should be bale to imbue about 1/2 to max with some cheaper ingredients.

I am now reworking my archer template based off the properties that I can now imbue on items. I hadnt messed with tailoring and imbuing until recently, after Wes made my tamer a beautiful suit, then Lizz and Presto made a nice Arachnid Bow for me. Now I am hooked.

Also it is a great way to clear out the crap that has been filling the two houses.:)
Ike
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Cerberus A » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:32 pm

Yeah, when I got my imbuer up and runnig I was like, "I'm holding on to this stuff why?" Made a nice stash of Residue and the like.
Cerberus A
Healer
Healer

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:28 am

ya I need to get on it and finish working my imbuing...hehe...I got tired of unravelling after doing about 150 miasma chests in one day...hehe...but I admit that the stuff I have had made is AWESOME and my characters have never been so well outfitted...lol
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Return to Template discussions