EM Announcement: Warning to all Citizens!

Post Event announcements or expanded UO Event Information here. Sonoma and Other Shard Events are welcome.

EM Announcement: Warning to all Citizens!

Postby Queen Mum » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:41 pm

Image From the Sonoma EM Events Website:

Near the Makoto-Jima moongate there lies a book that can not be picked up or moved. All those who have attempted to read this book have disappeared!! For your safety all are urged to stay away from this unknown book!

For those of you who have not used oracles, they look like NPCs but have a yellow tag. To interact with them, start out by greeting them with a ‘hi’ or ‘hello’. They will then respond to you.

Oracles respond to key words. Key words can often be found in whatever the oracle has just said. For example if an oracle says *looks sad* type the word ‘sad’ and the oracle will respond with the next piece of the conversation.
Queen Mum
Queen of Cookies
Queen of Cookies

Medals: 1
People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby BadgirlXalan » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:16 pm

cant seem to get the npc to talk to me, is this all active yet?

*edit* aaah i found something ok its workin hehe

**edit edit** think i finished everything you can do on the quest so far. Was pretty fun! cant wait to see the end heheh
BadgirlXalan
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Medal of Ariel Joy (1)

Return to UO Event Announcements