revisions/updates for the PAS museum

revisions/updates for the PAS museum

Postby KDSonoma » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:42 am

At the Elders meeting on 12/13/17, the Elders agreed that we needed to consider updating/revising the items in the museum, to anticipate opening the museum to the public sometime in Spring 2018.

Ciara has agreed to help with this update/revision. Cinderella currently holds the museum for PAS.

If you have items you want to offer as a donation to the museum, contact KD, Cinderella, or Ciara.

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Re: revisions/updates for the PAS museum

Postby wild flower » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:06 pm

I still have inventory lists to type up and get uploaded for you all. I'm sure there are more things to add since I have been gone but at least I have a running copy started. Sorry I bailed on this project so many years ago. As I get to playing more I would love to come back to the museum and update the lists and the museum. If you all will have me? :typing:
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:50 am

you have my vote for this
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:49 am

yes, definitely. We welcome the help :)

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Ciara » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:57 am

I would be happy to donate items from the years since the museum hasn't been updated, meaning the Holiday collections and so on. I'll put together a package, and we can see if there is any place to put the stuff. It would help if I knew what the cut off was for our holiday collections. Thanks for offering to help with this again, WildFlower. We had talked about having an official opening at some time in the future. We could see if we wanted to do that, and maybe make a gift package for the event if we want to have it.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:58 am

thats a great idea, Ciara (gift package to hand out).

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby wild flower » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:41 pm

I think we were going to set up a scavenger type hunt for the opening day way back when. You may have found some bags around the museum with odd things to have at the museum in odd places. We don't have to do that I'm just saying.
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:43 pm

scavenger hunt eh? I like the idea. I need to get you co-owned there, Wild Flower, so you can get a chance to walk around and see what's there.

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Return to PAS Museum