Welcome

Welcome

Postby wild flower » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:07 am

Welcome to the new forum dedicated to the PAS Museum. In this forum I will be listing the inventory of the museum by room as that is how I have the museum set up (Library, stable, kitchen, etc...). So if you have a specific item you are wondering if the museum has you may look in the thread that it would fit in. However if it does not fit into any specific category, then I would have placed it either on a display case in one of the misc. hallways or I have placed it in a bag in the misc. bag area.

I have also decorated the rooms so the deco items are also listed in that room. Eventually I will start sorting out items into separate lists so that things will be easier to find and place them on different lists. For example: stolen items, doom arties, tokuno items, etc...

So please be patient a little longer with me as I finish more lists and get them posted to the board. I am almost done with the inventory, I just need to get it typed and posted.

So I look forward to everyone enjoying the forum and if there are any questions or comments please let me know.
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:25 pm

*bumps this post to the top*

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Maldar » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:49 pm

Wow! Thank you for all of your hard work, Wild Flower. I know from trying to inventory my own stuff that it is a VERY time-consuming task to take on.
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby wild flower » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:53 pm

Your Welcome :P

I'm not even done -- I have several pages still to type in and a few more rooms to still inventory. I'll get it all done in time.
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Warden » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:48 pm

Do you use the enhanced client? If so, there is a selection on the Actions menu (under "Other", I think) to export the contents of a container to a text file. Click the button and target the container. For it to work, the container has to be open onscreen somewhere, but you don't target the open container window--you still target the container itself. Of course, if most of the stuff you are inventorying is already out on display, this won't help much.
Warden
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby wild flower » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:46 am

Thanks Warden but I use the classic. I might just try the enhanced to see if that will work because I do have a room full of containers still to do.

Thanks for the input :)
WF
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Postby Tracy » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:27 pm

wild flower wrote:
158 Recovered From a Shipwreck -- Barrel Staves XX
159 Recovered From a Shipwreck -- Candelabra XX
160 Recovered From a Shipwreck -- Chest of Drawers XX
161 Recovered From a Shipwreck -- Fish Heads XX
162 Recovered From a Shipwreck -- Globe XX
163 Recovered From a Shipwreck -- Pillow (round plush) XX
164 Recovered From a Shipwreck -- Pillow (round) XX
165 Recovered From a Shipwreck -- Pillow (square plush) XX
166 Recovered From a Shipwreck -- Pillow (square tassel) XX
167 Recovered From a Shipwreck -- Pillow (square) XX
168 Recovered From a Shipwreck -- Pillow (yellow diamond) XX
169 Recovered From a Shipwreck -- Skullcap XX
170 Recovered From a Shipwreck -- Stool XX
171 Recovered From a Shipwreck -- Table Legs XX
172 Recovered From a Shipwreck -- Unfinished Barrel XX
173 Recovered From a Shipwreck -- Wooden Chest XX

I have other items recovered from a shipwreck. Skulls, leg, head, torso, arm, oars, portraits facing both ways, broken clock, conch shell, shell, shells, etc. Any of that interest you to add to the "recovered from a shipwreck" set? Also, Runed Driftwood Bow isn't on your list, it's one of the minor artifacts that can spawn from SOS chests.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby wild flower » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:28 pm

Malachai,

I would love to get the skulls, leg, head, torso, arm and broken clocks. I believe we have the others but they are in another part of the lists. I am just listing things for now but I do plan on grouping things in the future.

Thank you very much for taking a look and helping the museum out. I sure appreciate it.

WF
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Return to PAS Museum