peeks in, giggles and runs away

peeks in, giggles and runs away

Postby AlmondJoy » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:33 am

Hey, where else can I put a hello from the wandering hermit of the past?

Good to know some are still about

and huggiessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
So close, no matter how far. Couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever, trust in who we are. And nothing else matters
AlmondJoy
Former Entrusted GM
Former Entrusted GM

Medals: 2
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) LEAPARD Medal of Justice (1)

Re: peeks in, giggles and runs away

Postby KDSonoma » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:44 pm

well howdy there AJ, long time no see!

How's RL been treating you?

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby AlmondJoy » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:14 am

when you gonna be ingame?

I sorta miss ya lol.... And

whatever happened to magencia

by the way, i hate factions are gone
So close, no matter how far. Couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever, trust in who we are. And nothing else matters
AlmondJoy
Former Entrusted GM
Former Entrusted GM

Postby KDSonoma » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:24 am

Factions are gone but replaced with the vice vs virtue stuff, so you might check into that.

As for me, I lost most of my hearing overnight about 3 months ago, and I tried to play UO and be in ventrilo for 2+ months and finally made the decision that I can't play UO any more (the hearing loss makes me sick now if I play UO or talk in vent for too long, sometimes even a few minutes).

I'm in the process of transferring all my stuff to Chalnoth and the guild, and Tiger was able to take hq1, our most historic building.

Once we get that finalized, I will be disabling my 5 accounts, and will likely not be able to return. I'm hoping that the docs find a way to improve my hearing and other fun health issues in time. if they do, I might be able to come back and play. I have a post on hidden tavern (End of an era (not kidding)) that has more details.

I hope you have a blast with everyone, AJ!

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby AlmondJoy » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:32 am

awww, I know you have had issues for a while.

I had a heart attack, oh going on four years ago now.
But it ended up being a blessing, because i found out I am a type two diabetic and likely have been most of my life.
(my real life did not think health insurance was important, but i dont want to talk about him)

lol tell these goobers, shawnsa's ghost running about NJ is nothing new :D
And that a Kings pardon, from da only king what matters, was granted my more rowdy toons long ago

*officially refreshing an oath*
I. the original PAS member, Shawnsa, do hereby swear on all that I hold to be of worth, That never will my voice or my weapon be raised in a manner to harm PAS or any of its allies, on this toon or any other under my control, regardless of hue. That further, I will come to the aid of PAS on the best toon for the job. And that should my hue slip... umm oops i meant to do that..... i will inform PAS leadership.

There is a but to this oath though. Neither will i harm any brother of my heart from YAD, A0E or GTH... unless of course, they consent lol :D

I set up a small house, near PAS Keep in AJ's name. I hope to have a larger one soon... for some reason i found myself there just wandering... and seemed appropriate :D

huggies and hushing now. I do hope you will stop by here at least, Oh King of my heart, Great King of the Goobers... who once took a chance on an unknown fencing blacksmith :D
AlmondJoy
Former Entrusted GM
Former Entrusted GM

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:05 pm

Hi just checking to see if a couple of our old accounts are available? KD I sent a PM, get back ASAP.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Return to PAS Museum