[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
People's Army of Sonoma • View topic - Excellent job PAS ... and thanks to all other participants

Excellent job PAS ... and thanks to all other participants

Read about the time/date/location of the next koth event ingame

Excellent job PAS ... and thanks to all other participants

Postby KDSonoma » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:27 pm

KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby wild flower » Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:24 pm

wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:55 am

KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby wild flower » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:43 pm

Thanks KD -- I'm gonna try and make it tonight. Got some homework to catch up on today since I was sick last week but hopeing to make it tonight for the tour and event.
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Ciara » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:57 pm

Some of us who know the way could get in there before the event, so not so many would be exposed on the trip over.

Good suggestions, WildFlower. I hope to make it tonight, and see if we can do better. A briefing beforehand might be good, to let people know about the rez station, and putting extra bandaids and other supplies in their banks for restocking after the rez. I didn't even think of that last week.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Vin Decatur » Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:42 pm

I'm all ready over there. After reading the thread in the tavern, KD's no rules comment gave me an idea.

I'll be late getting in, but I'll be there with a suprise.

Muwahahahaha
Vin Decatur
Warrior
Warrior

Return to King of the Hill