Should I continue these or no?

walkthrough of Ultima Online quests

Should I continue these or no?

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:59 am

I have been getting geared up for doing more of these lately. But tonight when I was trying to remember where and who from to get the Summon Fey quest for my new Spellweaver I was told to check www.uoguide.com . Well needless to say, once there I found that my little guides would be purely redundant. At least mine have more pictures...LOL...anyway...I was wondering what anyone else might have to think on this...Should I continue to do these my way or should we just post a link and direct people there?
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Atta Kquast » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:04 am

I actually find yours more informative and a better read. I also think you put more practical thought in yours. I vote yes!
Atta Kquast
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
Mile's Voice of Truth (1) Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby SICK » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:51 am

the real factor that should determine whether you continue these or not is if you enjoy doing them. my personal vote is yes
SICK
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Location: Roaming the darker sides of sonoma and the hills of Arkansas

Postby Prae » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:30 pm

I am of the opinion that if you enjoy doing them to continue to do them. There are alot of sites that have walk throughs for various aspects of the game but I have always looked at it like this.......you can never have enough sites for the same thing. Sure things are redundant but other pages are not necessarly easier to get around to find what your looking for.
Prae
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:09 pm

Ok...it is decided then...I will continue...hehe...I do enjoy doing them....so look for more to come soon....yes I know I have said that before but this time I mean it...LOL
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Atta Kquast » Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:57 pm

*puts Shimmering key and champ request into Lucas' inbox*
Atta Kquast
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
Mile's Voice of Truth (1) Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Return to Lucas' Quest Manuals