UBER new event idea!!!!!!!!!

Have an idea for a new event or an old one you'd like to see revived, but can't ever remember to bring it up at the guild meetings? Then post it here!

UBER new event idea!!!!!!!!!

Postby Brianna » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:06 pm

okay so seems with all us fluff stuff collectors out there i along with a few of my closer friends and even "Da Blonde" seem to be missing music box gears.....so our thoughts are why dont we maybe once a month get a group together and go kill all golems in the land...and no im not talking about the ones standing in luna being abused..although they should be set free....im talking about them poor things locked up in blackthorns thingy in ilsh and whereever else they may be trapped
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby wild flower » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:38 pm

I love the idea - I'm only missing a couple of the harder ones but I would love to help others out to get them.

:flower:
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Ghost » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:40 pm

i go goelm smashing
Ghost
PAS WebMaster
PAS WebMaster

Medals: 2
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1)
Discord ID#: Ghost_TTT#7498

Postby Brianna » Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:28 pm

now to get kd to read, think about, and eventually approve and then post on a calander...lol
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Irwin Hunter » Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:45 pm

I am in, But then, I would go Mongbat hunting if that is waht everyone in the guild was doinig :P
I would love to get hold of some more of the gears myself. I would like to see more dungeon crawling just to crawl... Thare are parts of the dungeons I have not seen. What about Para AW, dragon, etc, hunting. there are so many things we could do. and the quests.Even the easy quests. Everyone get the one specific quest and lets just do them. The virtue cloak quests. I be there are even quest that I do not know about.
Another one, Dungeon Lock picking crawl. Bring the Lock pickers and everyone keep the monsters off.
I am probably just never there to do one. If you are doing it and I just miss it. Mining expeditions, gargoyle axes only. If every miner was mining, I bet enough action could be brought up to make it interesting.
Irwin Hunter
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Kat_Coral » Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:04 pm

what wrong with going to Wrong and smash them there?
ImageImage
Kat_Coral
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby wild flower » Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:06 pm

Another thing that would be awesome is doing the bag of sending quest and the powder of translocation quest to teach everyone how to do them to help them selves out

:mouse:
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby David Carusoe » Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:55 pm

I love my music box....Conversation with Gwenno is my favorite track so far...I don't have many either tho and would love to get more so I am in...Quick questions: How many tracks does a music box hold? and How many different tracks are there?
David Carusoe
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby wild flower » Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:34 am

There are 40 common tracks, 12 uncommon tracks and 3 rare tracks. You can get a llist of them all at uostuff.com.

Hope that helps.

:ping
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Postby God Ra » Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:42 am

I'm in for this event! Nice suggestion. =]
God Ra
PAS Knight
PAS Knight

Postby crimson » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:02 am

I deffinately agree with the ant quests. I just recently learned how to get the BOS's from Kyra. Thank you again Queeny
Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Dragons, For you are crunchy and good with Ketchup!
crimson
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Carnage » Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:56 am

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I'd go for the gear hunt :P
Carnage
PAS Arch Knight
PAS Arch Knight

Return to Event Ideas