RAWR !!

Talk about anything that's clean.

RAWR !!

Postby SlimShadyPAS » Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:34 pm

hey sup guys long time no see *nods* Just droping in to say sup to my old friends because they are never forgotten =) for thos who dont know who I am hehe I am Slim Shady and old PAS Elder =P sometimes I miss UO and I deff miss that goober King that we always use to kill in magnicia hehe KD ftw "for the win" anyways peace guys.
SlimShadyPAS
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Tracy » Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:41 pm

Hey slim :D
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby SlimShadyPAS » Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:45 pm

sup bro :sheep: hehe im still looking around =P websight has changed alot lols I kinda like it hehe
SlimShadyPAS
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Tracy » Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:49 pm

New website actually, still kinda a work in progress, we just switched over a couple weeks ago.

But I got you access to the hidden tavern, elders and felucca stronghold, and I updated your rank.

So by all means, feel free, browse around :P
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby SlimShadyPAS » Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:52 pm

hehe sweet thanx lots man =)
SlimShadyPAS
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Brianna » Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:39 pm

hiya slim i know you dont know me but i am the owner of your house...lol

thanks for all the cool stuff i got out of it but i would trade every single thing including the house if you would come back....we need more old school elders to teach the newbs how to behave
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby SlimShadyPAS » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:26 am

hehe np I am honored to see a PAS get the house and anything in it =) hehe that house has been passed down to me by another elder rofl and now it is passed down to another elder =) and I am happy to see that.
SlimShadyPAS
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby KDSonoma » Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:05 pm

hey SLIM ya goober! Hows RL treating u and Bubbles? Is he having a blast in retirement?

Hey we are going to try to have a PAS meeting in Fort Worth or somewhere near there soon, just drive in, meet at a restaurant and eat lunch and talk for 4 hrs or so, then all drive home .... give your dad a heads-up ... and lets see if u guys can make it too!

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby SlimShadyPAS » Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:46 am

HAIL TO THE KING *bows* hehe sup bro, life has been treating me good so far =) I'm going to be thinking about college soon and get into computers like I always wanted to do hehe and for bubbles, he dont realy know what to do now that he is free rofl hes thinking about getting another job hehe and I will talk to him about the meeting just hook me up with a time and day =)

"ICQ"# 267-859-513

"E-Mail" Hotshot_9786@yahoo. com

keep in touch :thumbup:
SlimShadyPAS
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Return to General Discussion