GBMLNW

Have an idea for a new event or an old one you'd like to see revived, but can't ever remember to bring it up at the guild meetings? Then post it here!

GBMLNW

Postby KDSonoma » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:58 pm

If anyone's seen In harm's Way with John Wayne and Kirk Douglas, they would know what GBMLNW is.

It's a "Gut-busting, mother-loving Navy war".

So we will do this as soon as I can get back (very soon I hope) ... 2 boats full of PAS will do battle, last man/woman/elf standing wins.

Rules: no pets, no hiding. Anything else goes? is this going to work?

Any thoughts on rules we need to add/take away?

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Sagan » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:34 pm

Why not add some sort of incentive... Maybe a third ship with a neutral observer that contains a chest of something, maybe a reward or maybe a chest of documents relating to the KD story, or a prophecy, or something of the like.
Sagan
Grand Admiral of the People's Navy
Grand Admiral of the People's Navy

Postby Maldar » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:14 pm

Sounds like fun! I would suggest no recalling out to resupply and no new players recalling in during battle.
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby Taylanna » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:23 pm

hmmm....
I think the King should be the "judge" and then seperate into two groups,
then he parties with someone to inform them they they are the spy for the other team, and does it for both, and they are to keep a special item from their own team.
It sounds cool in my head, but i think it may sound stupid if you read it...
Taylanna
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Tevvin » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:45 am

BAH, put the King with two guards on a third boat. The surviving crew then has to take out the royal boat, guards and all, for the reward. PVP is never over after the first battle.
What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?
Tevvin
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 1
Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1)

Postby Maldar » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:37 pm

Tevvin wrote:BAH, put the King with two guards on a third boat. The surviving crew then has to take out the royal boat, guards and all, for the reward. PVP is never over after the first battle.

Ooooh ho ho, I'm all for that! Sorry KD, but it sounds like boatfull of fun.....couldn't resist the play on words.... (although I think you and your guards would be easily slaughtered by a boatfull of fighters.)
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby Ciara » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:10 pm

Now wait just a minute here, Maldar. We Royal Guards will protect our King to the very death! :KnightWhite: Long Live King David!
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Maldar » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:05 pm

Ciara wrote:Now wait just a minute here, Maldar. We Royal Guards will protect our King to the very death! :KnightWhite: Long Live King David!

Well, Ciara, I didn't realize you were one of his guards. In that case, I suppose it would be a tad bit longer to accomplish the slaughter... :lol:
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Ciara » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:06 pm

Yes, might take a fraction of a second longer!! :wink:
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Maldar » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:03 pm

LOL
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Return to Event Ideas