Clock works quest in the abyss

Have an idea for a new event or an old one you'd like to see revived, but can't ever remember to bring it up at the guild meetings? Then post it here!

Clock works quest in the abyss

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:09 pm

the clockwork assemby quest, the timer needs to be longer you lag out during the quest and its over before you can complete it. I tried 5 times and I am giving up now since I lag out during the quest db cking on the stuff in the camp.

Maybe make it a guild event sometime so we can help others out like me that are to slow to db ck on stuff to complete the quest. For now I have given up on this quest.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby AshOfCaine » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:03 pm

Drakelord, did you ever get a chance to finish the quest? I got a couple extra books if you still need one.
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Orkk Medal of Humility (1)

clock works quest inthe abyss

Postby Tarie » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:55 am

Hey drakelord, know what you mean

I did the quest at least 10 times in a row befor I completed it.

I kept track of the items it was asking for and where they are located before I got it done.

The screen shot you took will help locating the items.

Would be a fun pas event. will set it up afte I get back home.
Tarie
Former Entrusted GM
Former Entrusted GM

Medals: 4
Mile's Voice of Truth (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:11 pm

AshOfCaine wrote:Drakelord, did you ever get a chance to finish the quest? I got a couple extra books if you still need one.

never did get it done, just to slow and I time out. So an book will be handy.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby AshOfCaine » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:46 pm

Lord Drakelord wrote:
AshOfCaine wrote:Drakelord, did you ever get a chance to finish the quest? I got a couple extra books if you still need one.

never did get it done, just to slow and I time out. So an book will be handy.

Alright, I will yell out next time I am on and get with you.. I already confirmed you don't have to do the quest yourself long as you read the book.
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby wild flower » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:43 am

Any rune books with quests would be great for the crafters house 3rd floor. I have books with examples of what will be needed on the tables and putting the newer ones up there would probably help everyone out, not just PAS.
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:59 am

wild flower wrote:Any rune books with quests would be great for the crafters house 3rd floor. I have books with examples of what will be needed on the tables and putting the newer ones up there would probably help everyone out, not just PAS.

at the moment no runes can be marked in underworld or abyss, all have to walk in to location, or in most, run very fast and hope you don't trip with everything nipping at your heels, so be sure to wear your track shoes when you go there.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby wild flower » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:08 pm

Ok great for the info.

The room upstairs can hold any quests that I don't have up there already too. So any quest that someone sees is missing I would be happy to put it up there on a table. Old or new. :)
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby AshOfCaine » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:27 pm

Drakelord, haven't crossed paths with you in game.. tried to drop the mechanical book in the mailbox at the corner market, but wouldn't let me.. think the error message was trying to tell me you didn't have any more lockdowns available..
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby wild flower » Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:34 pm

Mechanical book?

I'm getting ready to do the SA today and would love any help with books, runes and anything else anyone may think would be useful or helpful.

I guess I'm begign here but I do it so well. HEHE
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Return to Event Ideas