Gargoyle Tamer?

Anything related to template questions/advice etc

Gargoyle Tamer?

Postby Horizon » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:28 am

It just dawned on me that I would like the advantage of speed on my tamer when I am playing with my Greater. Then it dawned on me that I could swap races and become a Gargoyle Tamer.

Anyone try this or know of reasons why I shouldn't?
Horizon
Healer
Healer

Postby Darkstar » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:08 pm

I changed to gargoyle. I like it. You can fly away quickly when needed but sometimes your dragon falls behind.
Darkstar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:38 am

The only problem I see with this is you cannot ride any mounts. Other then that it a win win thing. But really unfair to all Normal tamers [elf/human] that are force to walk. Someday [after folks see how fast they can move] you going to see a nerf to that that will force them to walk when towing a GD.

My main concern is I just don't like gargoyle, the flapping of the wings drives me nuts, during beta that all you saw at that bank was wings. You could not click on a single item because of wings everywhere. Also you cannot stealth when flying, so a stealther would be force to walk.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Return to Template discussions